Rashes

Rose1990

TTC #2
Reaction score
Hiya. Has anyone else been getting rashes coming & going? Ive got them on my legs, feet & kneck & it almost feels like ive been stung by nettles but itchy as heck.

It seems to be one thing after the other with this pregnancy :/ I was in hospital on thurs/fri due to pains in my side & intense braxton hicks.... Im starting to feel like a ffailure... Eurgh. Sorry for rambling on.x

I have been experiencing the same kind of thing mine started out on my firearms and would sting/burn but itchy at the same time. It spread to my face upper arms side if my hips and legs it seems to have gone the past few days randomly. I have my appointment today and am going to ask my dr what she thinks I will update if you like but what I got from some others is it can be normal

Awh its awful isnt it? Any new feeling I automatically think what if its serious then I worry ... & then by the time I would ask a midwife it all dissapears lol. Pregnancy is definately very mysterious. Hope all goes well for you hun x

I know it really does sick luckily today has been my worst day with all my other problems so the doc will get to see them in full force but not the rash! A women's body alone is mysterious and even more so when you are pregnant lol the joys of being pregnant but I don't think any of us would change it :) thanks Hun hopefully I will have a good answer for the rash.

Just thought I would update Hun The only possible answer I got was could have been a viral rash but wasn't sure as it wasn't flaired while I was there. :)

Awh thats typical lol. I hope everything else went well at ur appt tho. I think my skin might just be extra sensitive atm, seems to depend on whether I wear loose or tight clothing... The joyslol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->