Raspberry Leaf - Tea or pills??

iwanta8a8y

TTC #3 ;-)
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Anyone know if either is better than the other, or will they be just the same?

I am going to start this next week x

Im not sure whats more effective but the tea was vile and made me wanna gag. so I'd say the pills.

I think they both do the same job
I love the tea personally, but I do like herbal tea usually so depends on your taste, to me it tastes like fruity but not overly sweet tea...

I like the tea too, but I guess pills are a lot easier to take x

I got some capsules today which aparantly you can open and make into a tea anyway - but I did also get some tea bags. Havent tried either yet though as not sure of the doses and when.

Someone on here said holland and barrett have the capsules for half price

I have been taking the capsules since 32 weeks, I find they are more convenient and I don't like drinking hot beverages in the summer!

Pills are a lot stronger than the tea. I had both, but only had the pills for the last week. Good luck with them. I'm convinced they helped me out in my labour so hopefully they'll help you too!!!

I bought the tea-I don't think it tastes too bad but like a pp I drink a lot of herbal teas anyway:shrug:

I am a bit confused about the doseage though? The box dosen't say anything other than don't take before 35 weeks during pregnancy. Netmums said to start with one cup a day and build up to 4, but I thought you could have more than that:shrug:

Anyone have any ideas?

I take the capsules, much easier I find.

I was told you had to drink about 20 cups of tea a day to get the equivalent of the tabs so i opted for the tabs which when i was preggers with son where 700 strength but my new ones are 400 but you can take 4 a day...worked for me

Ive got told in two health shops and off my midwife that the tea gets into your system alot quicker x

Thanks ladies, I think I will give the tea a try first but also get the pills too, they would be easier to take afterall

Hope they work for us all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->