Raspberry Leaf tea

Willow87

Reaction score
Where did you get yours? I know H&B does an infusion tea and has tablets but I wonder if it's better for me to buy actual raspberry tea leafs from amazon instead? Or are pills better? I will be 40 weeks on Wed so not sure if it's too late now. :shrug:

I woul have to wait till tuesday to get the amazon one but I can get the h&B ones today.

signed

lazy

I've got the holland and Barrett tablets, there what I used in my last pregnancy too, worked great a 1hr 30mins established labour.

I just use the H&B ones, they worked fine for my last two x

I'v got the H&B capsules, they worked great for me last time so im starting them at 32wks again.
I'v also bought a pack of the tea bags too but i dont think im going to like them!
Xx

Bought the clipper tea bags from Tesco. I had planned to buy and combine the pills from H&B but now I'm not so sure. Maybe the tea will be good enough, i have 8 boxes (160teabags). I'm starting next week at 32 weeks. It's recommended you start around this time or some 36weeks. whether or not it'll be effective at this point I'm not too sure but waiting till Tuesday may not help. If you can get something today I'd go for it. goodluck.

I'm on h&b bags. They served my sisters well so I have faith in them

Got mine loose leaf on amazon... There must be enough for 2 pregnancies!!! $13 and no complaints!

I've got the h&b ones too. I really like them, just add a little honey. x

I got loose raspberry leaf from health store, it tastes good as a drink and was pretty cheap. I've noticed baby movement increase after I sip on it though.

this is mine, I got the 6 pack, but you can also buy a 3 pack if you feel you don't need that many
https://www.amazon.com/Traditional-...r=1-1-catcorr&keywords=red+raspberry+leaf+tea

im getting the capsules from h&b but after looking online just ive noticed there are two different types and now I don't know which ones I should get lol..
id try the tea but I know I wouldn't stick to it, and probably wouldn't like it, so am going for the capsules and hoping they are as effective.. I might buy a pack of tea too just to try and take inbetween x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->