Well as I can hardly put one foot in front of the other I went to my Pyshio app last Monday, It took 20 mins to walkk a hundred yards. Where my left leg kept giving way and the pain in my front & back passage is horrendous. Both a nurse and the physio were shocked at how bad I was , so took me to Pregnancy Day Care, I was monitored and given a steriod shot and took to Labour unit in a wheelchair. Again monitored and told would be going to Maternity ward for pain relief. Thats when the regular tightenings started. They gave me Oramorpth for the pain from the Fibroid. Again on Maternity I was given another steroid shot but wasnt told why ! Found out later they thought he was coming so decided to play safe. I saw a Dr who said she would deliver at 39 weeks WHAT ! bloody hell I couldnt even turn on the bed so 9 more weeks made me very tearful and depressed. I insisted my specialist see me but they forgot to inform her. By this time Im taking Codeine and Paracetomol which is the equivilent to morphine mix. It didnt take away all the discomfort and I still couldnt walk. Also was told baby may become addicted and have to go to NICU for withdrawal. Also made me that constipated Fibrogel and Lactose, loads of fruit and fibre and five days later still no poop . That made me worse still, its a side effect from the medication. They sent me home to continue like this. Then my specialist arrived to tell me she wouldnt let me go past 40 weeks. Bloody Brilliant as she has mentioned 34 weeks due to increasing fibroid. She also told me the pain could get much worse so save the Oramorpth till last two weeks. On the Thursday I was sent for a scan to be told at 31.4 weeks our baby is 5lb 2- 5lb 4oz and chubby. Lots bigger than normal. The sonographer even asked if I was to be delivered earlier as the Fibroid was next to the babys head and just as big. (next to cervix, I have risk of heamorage in ceasarean or rupture at birth) The thought of an estimated 9lb plus baby and giving birth with the fibroid risk is getting me down. Even a midwife told me he would be fine now as he had had steriods for his lungs. Although she did say she didnt think I would get to 40 weeks with the discomfort in my Uterus. My tightenings are regular everyday. Im just hoping he makes an early appearance as Im mentally and physically exhausted now. A few weeks of pain I can deal with but Ive had this months on end and its getting worse. Well Ive decided Im not having my baby in NICU with withdrawl symptons I am just going to have to suffer regardless. The mum in the next bed was having twins at 34 wks both 3lb 2oz each, but one is smaller but not in danger. Her specialist is delivering hers in two weeks just to be safe. Mum wasnt pleased as she wanted to go further and her health is fine. I dont get how they make their decisions.