• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rather offended...

leiaorgana1

Reaction score
So both DH and I love some trashy US talk shows. We don't get that 'level' in our country, it's just hilarious.
Around Christmas I posted a nativity picture on DH' facebook wall which was basically Maury telling Joseph he was not the daddy. Good for a chuckle.

DH was let go from his last job (the economy...........) in August. He still keeps in FB contact with some old colleagues. Apparently, that picture I posted is proof that he is not the father of the new baby... :growlmad:

The office environment was very gossipy, very clicque-y, lot like highschool really. DH is defo better off away from there but still... That is just so dumb and so offensive! Where do they get the nerve?? :growlmad:

Wow, that sounds ridiculous... If people really believe it is true, do they actually believe you would make that known publicly with a goofy internet picture?? :nope:

I'm thinking, once Bub is born I will post a picture of a beautiful Chinese baby...

I'm thinking, once Bub is born I will post a picture of a beautiful Chinese baby...

:rofl::haha:
Have you ever seen those Bennetton photos of a Chinese Mike Tyson or a black pope? I'd go one step further and post a photo of a beautiful little black chinese baby. That would be SO classic. I'm a graphic designer if you ever need help with it, would be glad to oblige. :thumbup:

People are just sad...you should just laugh at them x

Wow. People are really dumb, and craving drama apparently.

PS - love the screen name. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->