Re-introducing myself!

OhhBabyBump

#2 on the way!♥
Reaction score
Hello ladies, in case there's
nobody who still knows me from before (I haven't been on for months) let me inroduce myself.

My name's Miriah, I'm 19 with a precious little girl who just turned one in September. And just found out today I have #2 on the way! This one was definitely NOT planned, samevfather and everything but him and I litterally just broke up days ago when I moved out. And now this! I'm excited amd scared at the same time!

Anywho hello everybody!

Hi Miriah:hi: and welcome back,
I'm Lorna, 22, I have a little boy called Michael who will be 3 on Christmas Eve and we are expecting #2 as well xx

Welcome back, Miriah! :wave:
Congratulations :D

Oh hey Clair! Glad to see you're still here :) hows your lo doing? And your pregnancy?

Of course! :D
Jason is doing great and the pregnancy is going well, I'm just anxious for baby to drop now, I can't breathe anymore :dohh: How are you and Nikki? :flower:

Welcome back! I'm Shannon, 22, I have an almost 3 year old and am pregnant with #2. :D

Hey Shannon I remember you! Congrats on your second that's so exciting! Clair Nikki and I are doing great! Chase and I recently broke up which is really hard to get used to. But we got our own place and I'm getting back in college so things are looking up :)

Welcome back & Congratulations!!!
I'm Kaleigh, 20, and expecting our little girl any-day now (37.5).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->