RE: My last thread

A

AppleBlossom

So I have a few things that could be symptoms of something but I don't know what so I'll list them here and then if anyone can help that would be great! Ok so:

Weight loss
Dizziness when standing up (this is pretty much EVERY time I stand up)
Increased bowel movements
Loss of energy
Need to drink less
Loss of hair
Periods all over the place

I suffered from anaemia when I was pregnant but was fine afterwards but I suppose it could have come back. Any info would be greatly appreciated :)

Hiya :D
Was just about to post on the other thread but saw this one. It sounds like anaemia to me, I have it and quite a few of what you have listed above I have suffered from. Especially the dizziness and hair loss! I would strongly suggest you go to the doctors and tell them these symptoms to see what is going on, as it really needs to get sorted out.

Ring them today and get it sorted!
Hope you feel better soon, let us know how things go!

xxx

Hi bexy that is so strange I have also been suffering from EVERY symptom that you have. Especially weight and hair loss.
I was anemic, not totally sure if i am now.
However my doc said they are probably my symptoms of stress and post natal depression. Very annoying though.
If you find out it may be something else. i would love to know. xx

oh and by the way try and eat as much protein and carbohydrates everyday, because fatty food and sweets etc, is rubbish if you are energetic and running around after ur bubba, its converted straight into energy. Protein is a lot better as it helps you gain muscle.
Chicken breast would be the best with either pasta or rice, but if your veggie like me (or crazy as my OH calls it) then tofu.
My OH actually makes me drink a weightgain protein/carbohydrate drink before i go to bed. Because he says i'm like cuddling a bag of bones. :-( xx

mite sound silly but COULD YOU BE PREGNANT AGAIN???? when you first become pregnant you can lose weight and get the dizziness and feel thirsty all the time, and after having a baby you are very fertile for a while... just a thought though.

mite sound silly but COULD YOU BE PREGNANT AGAIN???? when you first become pregnant you can lose weight and get the dizziness and feel thirsty all the time, and after having a baby you are very fertile for a while... just a thought though.

oh lord shhhusssshhh u, :blush: i have the same symptoms the thought of pregnancy right now brings tears to my eyes.... don't get me nervous :rofl: xx

oh lord shhhusssshhh u, :blush: i have the same symptoms the thought of pregnancy right now brings tears to my eyes.... don't get me nervous :rofl: xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: it was only a thought :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: maybe you should both do a :test: :baby::baby::ignore::nope::shhh::baby:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: it was only a thought :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: maybe you should both do a :test: :baby::baby::ignore::nope::shhh::baby:;

:rofl: laugh my arse off. :rofl:

If i was now i'd blame it on you
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: it was only a thought :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: maybe you should both do a :test: :baby::baby::ignore::nope::shhh::baby:;

:rofl: laugh my arse off. :rofl:

If i was now i'd blame it on you
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: xx

OOOHHHHHH THANKS i just did a thread about it.:rofl::rofl::rofl: and blamed that on you :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

nah you have to be having sex for that lol

sounds like a thyroid problem perhaps? not sure... hope you both feel better soon. :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->