Reached a new pregnancy milestone today

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
I guess when I throw up because I haven't eaten enough, I also pee myself a little. I threw up five times between my car and my classroom.... :rofl:

:haha: omg lol. Sorry for laughing and I'm sorry you've been sick but I'm so glad you wrote it. I'm really unwell and being sick more than ever and I also have found out when I'm violently sick I also pee, I was rather amused then totally grossed out lol. X

Oh bless you both :( that sounds SO rubbish! Both the sickness and the peeing! I hope it passes for you both soon, it feels like it's never going to end doesn't it :( but it does (or at least hopefully it will, it does for most people)!

I only get sick when I don't eat so I'm lucky :)

And I'm glad I'm not the only one peeing myself lol

That was similar to my revelation the day before yesterday. I sneezed and peed a little :shock: My pelvic floor isn't as strong as I'd hoped.

Awww right?! I was a bit disappointed

Even worse realisation... My 3yo has better bladder control than me! I've been peeing in a toilet 24odd years longer than she has, and she can do it better!! :rofl:

Omg that is hilarious. I've been peeing on toilets, too! Omg what is happening to us haha

Lol bless ya, thankfully this time I have had no sickness at all, but the peeing myself if I cough or sneeze is awful, think my bladder has decided iv had one too many kids and is giving up on me lol

I haven't even had one and it's giving up on me. I peed myself last night getting into bed and it was so much I had to change my pjs haha. I saw this meme and it seemed appropriate

Attachments

• IMG_9356.JPG
    IMG_9356.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 0
Lol with my 3rd baby at full term I had a chest infection and had to wear Tena ladies constantly because when I coughed I full on peed myself, literally running down my legs lol my husband started calling me piss legs lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->