Reading from Gail

XxDellixX

Mummy to Jacob
Reaction score
I have received my email reading from Gail. I cant post it on here as shes got a note on her website saying were not allowed.

BUT......

It seems very accurate, there was a couple of things im not too sure about relating to a lady and an intitial.

She got me and my partner spot on, that i had a boy already.

She said i am going to concieve in september with another boy and then have a girl in december of 2012!!

She also said ive got a baby in spirit which im unaware about!?!?!?!

I do think its a very good reading.... but on

I have received my email reading from Gail. I cant post it on here as shes got a note on her website saying were not allowed.

BUT......

It seems very accurate, there was a couple of things im not too sure about relating to a lady and an intitial.

She got me and my partner spot on, that i had a boy already.

She said i am going to concieve in september with another boy and then have a girl in december of 2012!!

She also said ive got a baby in spirit which im unaware about!?!?!?!

I do think its a very good reading.... but on

i got my reading today just hope its correct she reckons i should conceive in the next few weeks fx'd

:thumbup: i got my reading as well. sounds very promising. saying i will conceive late july early august with a baby boy :happydance: so 2011 it will bring us very happiness also I will have 1 more 2013 a little girl the end of the year I am so excited :happydance:

i was told mine was gonna be another little boy and she cant see anymore for me :flower:

Hi Delli,

I got mine too but like yourself wont put it on cuse she says not too, but i was shocked she saw another 2 children for me lol... i have 2 already was only planning one more, but she said i hesitate to go for the 4th but we do and we finally get our girl in 2013 after 3 boys, i have 2 boys now and says im gonna concieve august another boy. x

rachy-she's on eBay. She's very good, I was very pleased with my reading. I've gotten three readings from three different psychics (including Gail) that say the exact same thing. Boy next month and a girl 2 years later.

Does anyone have a link please or a way I can find her please xxx

psychic123uk is her eBay user name. I'll see if I can find one

https://shop.ebay.com/psychic123uk/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

here is a link to some different readings she offers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->