Reading said I would be pregga by xmas

wannabe mam

Reaction score
I have only told 1 of my freinds about this reading, my OH knew I was having one but not even told him what was said. I am not usually the sort of person who goes for this sort of thing and my freinds and family would think I was being stupid and naive. I feel most comfortable telling you ladies! I miscarried in March and in the summer I was feeling very very low, no one could help, I just needed some sort of direction what was happening. So I had a reading in August. She told me I would be pregnant by xmas, baby would be born next year and it would be a girl. She also connected me to a family member who had passed. She said to stop worrying and it would all fall into place. I was so happy and releived! But I feel like I have slipped back to my ways, obsessing about ttc, being depressed every month when AF arrives. I am still not pregnant and I am losing hope of this happening before xmas. Was I silly beleiving this to the date? I dont want to lose faith but I dont want to pin all my hopes on this either.
Just wanted to tell someone about this, if anyone else has similar experience let me know.
One thing she did say that miscarraige is nothing to do with us and sometimes they just dont want to be born yet. A bit airy fairy I know! But it gave me a bit of comfort.
Good luck everyone xxx

hi,
i know exactly how u feel. i feel more comfortable chatting on here too as i think that my friends are bound to be thinking that all i talk about are babies, periods etc!
i have been to 2 different people for readings and both told me that i would have a boy and a girl,either twins or born close together so that everyone would assume that they were twins! this gave me hope at the time but after another mc that hope is fading. i think that we are just wanting this so much that we look for hope anywhere. everybody keeps saying to me to stop thinking about it and it will happen when i least expect it!!! that doesn't help as it's on my mind all day every day!!!
i hope that we both get our sticky beans by christmas.
:hugs: and good luck.
take care
amanda xx

all i can say hun is dont give up hope.
dont look at the date she gave you just look at the fact that at some point in the near future she did see you having your baby.
it will happen soon.
and i am a big believer in just relaxing. i had given up all hope after being told by my doctor i wasnt ovulating and that there is a very high chance i would never fall pregnant. after being told that, i relaxed, thought no point in getting worked up over it as its never going to happen. i had the world on my shoulders up until that point but then it jsut lifted. i let down my hair and enjoyed myself for the first time in ages since starting to TTC, next thing i know 4 weeks later i had a BFP staring me in the face! then a month after that i found out it was twins! they are nice healthy 1 year olds now and full of beans and i put it all down to relaxing.
all i can say is please do try to relax it may actually be a hard thing to do but just try little things. like one thing a day to take your mind off TTC.
if you ever need someone to talk to about ways to relax i am here for you. xxx

Loolabear thank you so much and I am so pleased for you that you got your babies after all you went through and what the doc said! Hearing your story really does give me hope. You are right about trying to relax and letting it happen. Its just not very easy putting all this ttc and miscarraige stuff to the back of my mind. Thanks for your offer of relaxing tips, I may well need them! Take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->