Ready for my BFP tomorrow!

AVANEMO, I wish I could wait but I have to get people while I can..aside from that right now I do not have a doctor..or insurance..I lost my insurance when I lost my baby,..I had prenatal care coverage only.. :cry::hugs::shrug:

I think AF is finally gonna get me. Qtip showed bright red so she is probably right around the corner! Finally, I can get everything back to normal! lol

milissa, hugs to you! I am glad she is coming in your case so you can jump bacl on the wagon! Big hugs sweetie! :hugs:

milissa, hugs to you! I am glad she is coming in your case so you can jump bacl on the wagon! Big hugs sweetie! :hugs:

Dont count her out yet! I think shes back to the waiting and seeing! haha...

Im on my way to the dr today to get a blood test, I dont think Im pregnant, but I do think something is wrong! A 1-2 day period is weird isnt it??? and last night I was leaking colostrum! I havent nursed a baby in 3 years. Has anyone experienced that??

I think Im having some weird estrogen rush or something? Im so annoyed. Im most afraid that this is going to throw of my cycle this month and I wont be in the running until I get a normal month! You know? BLAH

Yup Ava's right, I think I'm back in the running. Seems like AF snuck off in the middle of the night. No more pink/red Qtip, no more cramps, no more of that icky pre-period feeling. I guess I just wait now, and maybe see if I can get a positive this weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->