Ready for round two... Bring it!!!

seoj

Our family of four...
Reaction score
So AF arrived in full force this AM- boo!!! BUT, I feel positive about our chances this month. Something just feel "right" about having a Nov baby ;) 11-11 hehe.

Anyone else starting a new cycle and want to buddy up?

Wishing you all loads of baby dust!!!! :flower:

11-11-2011 would be a great birthday!

Holding thumbs for you!

Sorry AF got you :hugs:

I'm going for my second IUI this cycle too if you want to buddy up. I'm a little ahead of you but am on a really long medication plan so it will still be another 9-10 days at least before I ovulate (if the meds work).

I think an 11-11-11 baby would be fun too! DH's birthday is close to then too so it would be a great present for him :)
Bring on the baby Scoripos :happydance:

congrats on your BFP hollyw79 - seeing successful IUIs gives me hope

sending lots of :dust: all around

Thanks Mrs. Bear! Now it's both of your turns!! :)

Sorry AF got you :hugs:

I'm going for my second IUI this cycle too if you want to buddy up. I'm a little ahead of you but am on a really long medication plan so it will still be another 9-10 days at least before I ovulate (if the meds work).

I think an 11-11-11 baby would be fun too! DH's birthday is close to then too so it would be a great present for him :)
Bring on the baby Scoripos :happydance:

congrats on your BFP hollyw79 - seeing successful IUIs gives me hope

sending lots of :dust: all around

I'd love to buddy up... it's nice to track progress with someone going through the same thing ;) It was great news that Holly got her BFP the 1st cycle too!!! Certainly give us hope!

I just had my CD2 scan (to make sure I didn't develop any cysts from taking the clomid- and all was good)- didn't have as many follicles maturing as last months though? Bummer. BUT- just takes that one good eggie!!!

Best of luck to you hun... feel free to send me messages! Fingers crossed for us both this cycle!!

Thanks Mrs. Bear! Now it's both of your turns!! :)

Love TheBump.com ticker... so cute to compare your lil bean to food! haha. I'm so gonna put that one on my signature when I get my BFP!!!!

Thanks :) Brock thinks its cute too.. he said, should I call our baby Johnny?? :haha:

:dust::dust: for you!

I'd love to buddy up... it's nice to track progress with someone going through the same thing ;) It was great news that Holly got her BFP the 1st cycle too!!! Certainly give us hope!

I just had my CD2 scan (to make sure I didn't develop any cysts from taking the clomid- and all was good)- didn't have as many follicles maturing as last months though? Bummer. BUT- just takes that one good eggie!!!

Best of luck to you hun... feel free to send me messages! Fingers crossed for us both this cycle!!

I know what you mean, it is such a difference to be able to go through it with someone who understands all that you have to go through.

Glad you didn't have any cysts, I hate it when they put me on the pill while waiting for one to go away - it seems so wrong to do that while ttc.

How do they know if you have any follicles on CD2? I get my baseline then to check for cyst but they don't look for follicles til mid cycle after I take the ovulation meds. Are you on clomid again this cycle? I started with clomid 3-7 and am on femera 10-14 right now. I go in for my scan to check for follicles next wednesday.

I understand your frustration. It is such a pain to go through it all just to get let down. I went from 3-5 follicles in Oct to one in early Dec to nothing at all happening in January. They are trying the Oct meds again this month so I am hopeful (especially if my achey ovaries are any indication of the meds working... lol).

Fingers crossed that Holly is a psychic and this will be our month - as you said, it only takes one good egg :thumbup:

I know what you mean, it is such a difference to be able to go through it with someone who understands all that you have to go through.

Glad you didn't have any cysts, I hate it when they put me on the pill while waiting for one to go away - it seems so wrong to do that while ttc.

How do they know if you have any follicles on CD2? I get my baseline then to check for cyst but they don't look for follicles til mid cycle after I take the ovulation meds. Are you on clomid again this cycle? I started with clomid 3-7 and am on femera 10-14 right now. I go in for my scan to check for follicles next wednesday.

I understand your frustration. It is such a pain to go through it all just to get let down. I went from 3-5 follicles in Oct to one in early Dec to nothing at all happening in January. They are trying the Oct meds again this month so I am hopeful (especially if my achey ovaries are any indication of the meds working... lol).

Fingers crossed that Holly is a psychic and this will be our month - as you said, it only takes one good egg :thumbup:

Hi Seoj and MrBear..

Can I join you? I am a little bit off from your cycles, but I think MrsBear we are on the same CD, if I'm correct. Today I'm CD14, and going for an IUI tomorrow. Seoj, just wanted to say I love your quote from 30 Rock.. I love that show! Have you been watching this season? Well, best of luck with your upcoming follicle scan! MrsBear, when is your next scan?

Hi Kaylakin :hi:

I just finished the last of the second set of meds (femara) today. My next scan is Wednesday morning. I'm back on the same meds combination that gave me 3-5 possible eggs in October so I'm a little hopeful but trying not to get my hopes up too high after the letdown of zero follicles last cycle. If I have any this cycle I suspect I will have my trigger shot Wednesday night and my IUI will be Friday morning.

Good luck with your IUI tomorrow - lots of :dust:!

When they did my CD2 scan (to check for cysts)- they also looked at my ovaries and could see follicles that were the beginning stages... I had 3-4 in my right and 3 in my left ovary. Last cycle I had 9 total. So that was a bit of a bummer... BUT, it only takes that one good egg right?! lol. They are going to do a mic-cycle scan at CD13 to see how I've progressed and I'm hoping I get at least 2-3 good mature eggs!!!

Hope your next scan goes fabulous!!!! I'm getting excited about our chances this month... something just feels good. lol.

Let's hope all this good energy and positive vibes get us to our goal! lol.

Best of luck hun! :flower:

Hi Seoj and MrBear..

Can I join you? I am a little bit off from your cycles, but I think MrsBear we are on the same CD, if I'm correct. Today I'm CD14, and going for an IUI tomorrow. Seoj, just wanted to say I love your quote from 30 Rock.. I love that show! Have you been watching this season? Well, best of luck with your upcoming follicle scan! MrsBear, when is your next scan?

Of course you can join! The more the merrier ;) haha.

I've for sure been watching 30 Rock this season... I'm all caught up after watching on Netflix! hehe.

Thanks for the luck and sending some your way as well ;) hehe.

Hi Kaylakin :hi:

I just finished the last of the second set of meds (femara) today. My next scan is Wednesday morning. I'm back on the same meds combination that gave me 3-5 possible eggs in October so I'm a little hopeful but trying not to get my hopes up too high after the letdown of zero follicles last cycle. If I have any this cycle I suspect I will have my trigger shot Wednesday night and my IUI will be Friday morning.

Good luck with your IUI tomorrow - lots of :dust:!

MrsBear,
Thanks -- IUI was done this AM. I hardly felt a thing, just the speculum going in (lovely!) I'm glad that femara has worked for you in the past..Good luck with your scan on Wednesday. How many did you actually ovulate in October, do you know? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you...good luck!
As for me, I feel like the timing of the IUI was off, but I'm not sure. I felt ov pains on Sunday night and had the IUI Monday morning. They didn't do a scan to see if I ovulated or how many follicles I ovulated so I am confused about how they even know how they timed it. Oh well, I guess we covered our bases with BDing Saturday night and with the IUI Monday morning? I hope so.. ok talk to you later.. good luck again!

Seoj,
I just got caught up with 30 Rock. I've been DVRing it and just watched the last one. Great show! OK, best of luck for your upcoming scan...

Seoj,
I just got caught up with 30 Rock. I've been DVRing it and just watched the last one. Great show! OK, best of luck for your upcoming scan...

Best of luck with your IUI this cycle hun!!! Fingers crossed!!!

I totally 2nd guessed the timing last cycle... I got a pos+ OPK and went in the next AM for the IUI. But then I didn't feel the actual Ovulation pains till later that night... guess there is only so much we can do! I'm sure it's normal to second guess just about everything at this point. LOL. But all WILL work out in the end ;)

Sending you loads of baby dust!!! :flower:

LOL - I secondguess all sorts of stuff - especially when I have to see someone other than my own doctor I tend to question it more.

Kaylakin - glad to hear the IUI went well. It sounds like you have all of your bases covered between BD and IUI. My RE likes to time it so the egg is just about to or has just released so maybe that is what yours did too? I get a trigger shot and they had me time that 36 hrs before the IUI (could be less but not more). I don't know how many eggs actually released in October. They measured 5 possible and 3 were larger and more likely to develop. I've always figured at least 2-3 released since they gave me the trigger shot that cycle even though we didn't do IUI then. Was really devastated after BFN in October because we made sure to BD every day, had all those follicles and still nothing... :cry: oh well

seoj - I guess they can never tell that with me so have never mentioned it. Since I have pcos I've always got lots of little cysts that look the same so they wouldn't be able to tell what was what anyway. 6-7 isn't that much less than 9. Fingers crossed you get lots of good eggies :happydance:

I've been having good feelings about this cycle too. It comes and goes though. Trying not to get my hopes up too high but still hopeful.

Fingers crossed this is our month ladies! Bring on the BFPs!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Ooooh... best of luck to us ALL!!! hehe.

Maybe we'll be able to start a new thread soon... the "we've finally got knocked up" Thread! haha ;)

Sending you all loads of baby dust and good ju ju!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->