Ready for round two... Bring it!!!

At this point, I think I have three different brands of OPKs at home! lol. The cheapie ones always worked before... but because we need to time the IUI just right (or as best we can) I really don't want to second guess anything! haha. Besides, it's kinda fun to see a smiley face... :) hehe

So how you feeling? I'm so hoping this TWW goes quickly for us all!

Best of luck hun!

I love the smiley faces too - makes me smile :)

I'm feeling ok. Tired. My temperature dipped some today and I have had some light cramping and even a kind of stinging feeling. I want to believe it is implantation but since only 5 dpo it is a little early. I also have sore boobs. But I'm not putting a lot of faith in any symptoms anymore. The estrogen and progesterone they have me taking can cause a lot of the symptoms anyway. I've had tons of symptoms before just to get BFN so don't want to expect too much based on that.

I don't know about you two but this 2WW is dragggggggging even more than they usually do... :wacko:

Hi.. hope you don't mind me joining in too. Just had my 2nd IUI this morning.. :spermy:

Very hopeful (even though I nearly went crazy waiting for my +OPK at CD16, 2 days later than normal).

Fx'd and sending baby dust to everyone!

I'm feeling ok. Tired. My temperature dipped some today and I have had some light cramping and even a kind of stinging feeling. I want to believe it is implantation but since only 5 dpo it is a little early. I also have sore boobs. But I'm not putting a lot of faith in any symptoms anymore. The estrogen and progesterone they have me taking can cause a lot of the symptoms anyway. I've had tons of symptoms before just to get BFN so don't want to expect too much based on that.

I don't know about you two but this 2WW is dragggggggging even more than they usually do... :wacko:

This TWW is for sure draggin BIG TIME! lol. But I'm only 3dpo! Ugh... the 21st seems sooooo far away to test! lol.

Glad your feeling OK. Ya never know, I was told (by my FS) that it takes 5 days for the egg to travel through the tubes into the uterus- and implantation can happen after that. Usually by 7dpo as that is the best timing for a thick uterine lining. Ah, the lovely things we learn while TTC. haha. But basically, you won't know till ya know... and fingers crossed it worked for ya this round girl!!!!

I've been duped by AF before as well... I was SO sure once month as she was late and I had loads of symtoms I've not usually had, but she was just running late. Hope she get's the memo to stay away for us all this cycle!!! hehe.

Hi.. hope you don't mind me joining in too. Just had my 2nd IUI this morning.. :spermy:

Very hopeful (even though I nearly went crazy waiting for my +OPK at CD16, 2 days later than normal).

Fx'd and sending baby dust to everyone!

Welcome!!! I just had my 2nd IUI on Monday... hehe.

Let's hope that the 2nd times a charm!!!! Best of luck to you :flower:

Welcome!!! I just had my 2nd IUI on Monday... hehe.

Let's hope that the 2nd times a charm!!!! Best of luck to you :flower:

Thank you. I wish you the best too.. hope to hear about your BFP soon!

Welcome jpmystic! :hi:

Second IUI for me as well so we are all in the same boat it seems :boat:

How did your IUI go? Do you know how many follicles or :spermy: you had? I had 3 good follicles but the sperm count was only 7 million. I'm hoping they balanced out for a BFP.

Sending lots of :dust: for lots of :bfp:s

Ugghhh..this 2WW is the worst! It is dragging so bad..
I am like you, Mrs Bear, and I'm not putting much faith in any symptoms I have. I most likely have higher progesterone levels due to ovulating more than one follicle. It sucks that the PMS symptoms are exactly like pregnancy symptoms due to the same exact hormones...! I am currently 10dpiui. I don't plan to test until right before my blood test on Monday. I want to know what's up before they call me and tell me. I even tried to get out of coming in for the final blood test because I didn't want to know -- but they said I had to come back lol. I think the 5dpo could definitely be implantation -- you never know! Good luck to you and waiting out the rest of the 2WW..each day is one day closer...:winkwink:

This TWW is for sure draggin BIG TIME! lol. But I'm only 3dpo! Ugh... the 21st seems sooooo far away to test! lol.

Glad your feeling OK. Ya never know, I was told (by my FS) that it takes 5 days for the egg to travel through the tubes into the uterus- and implantation can happen after that. Usually by 7dpo as that is the best timing for a thick uterine lining. Ah, the lovely things we learn while TTC. haha. But basically, you won't know till ya know... and fingers crossed it worked for ya this round girl!!!!

I've been duped by AF before as well... I was SO sure once month as she was late and I had loads of symtoms I've not usually had, but she was just running late. Hope she get's the memo to stay away for us all this cycle!!! hehe.

Seoj - good luck..3dpo - yuck! It will come up on you quick..only a week from Monday. I have to go for my blood test on Valentine's Day..what a joke! I'm trying to stay positive and think like it'll either be a great day..or at least I can drink and drown my sorrows later that night if it's bad news! Trying to keep on the bright side...

:witch: Memo to AF :witch:

While we have been well acquainted these many years I find that the time has come for us to part ways for a time. Don't get me wrong, there was more than one month over the years that I was very happy that you came to visit. But lately I feel that we have been spending too much time together and we need to take a break. Don't get upset, it won't be for long. The 40 week separation will fly by and we will both get some much needed time apart. I hope you understand my position and will respect my wishes in this matter. It is just something I have to do for me.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Bear :flower:

:dust:

:witch: Memo to AF :witch:

While we have been well acquainted these many years I find that the time has come for us to part ways for a time. Don't get me wrong, there was more than one month over the years that I was very happy that you came to visit. But lately I feel that we have been spending too much time together and we need to take a break. Don't get upset, it won't be for long. The 40 week separation will fly by and we will both get some much needed time apart. I hope you understand my position and will respect my wishes in this matter. It is just something I have to do for me.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Bear :flower:

LOL! Very nice...and very respectful I might add. I think that was a nice tactic, wording it that way. Let's hope she does the right thing...

I don't plan to test until right before my blood test on Monday. I want to know what's up before they call me and tell me. I even tried to get out of coming in for the final blood test because I didn't want to know -- but they said I had to come back lol.

I did the same thing, I didn't want to have my hopes up and get a call at work or something to give me a BFN. It's upsetting enough when you're taking a test at home. My RE office doesn't make me go in for a blood test though. I've taken HPT and they just had me stop my progesterone and call when AF came. I just had to turn in a form to the lab that I had a BFN.

Good luck! I'm going to try to hold out for at least another week. I feel like if I do it any earlier I might get a false positive due to the trigger shot.

Fingers crossed you will be our first BFP! :happydance:

LOL! Very nice...and very respectful I might add. I think that was a nice tactic, wording it that way. Let's hope she does the right thing...

LOL - I certainly hope so. After seoj said she hoped AF got the memo I realized I hadn't sent her one, so I wanted to make sure the :witch: knew how I felt...:winkwink:

Mrs. Bear... LOVE the memo you drafted for AF!!! haha.

That is too great... now, let's jut hope she gets it and stays away!!!! Come on!!!!

Best of luck to you all!!! hehe

FYI- I think you should start a new thread called "memo's to AF"... hehe... that would be a blast!!!

Feeling just plain awful today - cramping with occasional nausea and lightheadedness. It hit me a little at work this afternoon. Then I had birthday cake earlier tonight and thought I was going to be sick on the drive home... :sick:

If I'm not pregnant this cycle then my body is being really mean :growlmad:

seoj - I'm gonna take your advice and start a Memo to AF thread in the ttc forum so everyone can make sure AF 'gets the memo' :thumbup:

Feeling just plain awful today - cramping with occasional nausea and lightheadedness. It hit me a little at work this afternoon. Then I had birthday cake earlier tonight and thought I was going to be sick on the drive home... :sick:

seoj - I'm gonna take your advice and start a Memo to AF thread in the ttc forum so everyone can make sure AF 'gets the memo' :thumbup:

Symptoms sound promising! Do you plan on testing soon? I am not feeling too positive about this cycle. I'm 13 dpiui today but no real symptoms except typical pms stuff, and they are getting less and less. Oh well..I will find out after my blood test tomorrow anyway...Good luck to us all!

Don't give up yet Kaylakin - there are plenty of women who get their BFP and have zero symptoms til well into the 1st trimester. Hope that's you! Are you still planning to take a test tomorrow before your blood test?

I still feel awful. Even had to go lie down for a bit yesterday til it passed and it was all I could do to go to the grocery earlier. Had another temp dip yesterday - it was only .2 lower but then it shot way up today to more than .2 higher than even the highest of my other post O temps. It could mean nothing or it could mean everything. Hoping the temps stay high...

I won't test til late in the week. The trigger shot can give false positives so I am definitely going to wait the 2 weeks out as far as I can. I don't plan to test any earlier than Thursday night or Friday morning.

Don't give up yet Kaylakin - there are plenty of women who get their BFP and have zero symptoms til well into the 1st trimester. Hope that's you! Are you still planning to take a test tomorrow before your blood test?

I still feel awful. Even had to go lie down for a bit yesterday til it passed and it was all I could do to go to the grocery earlier. Had another temp dip yesterday - it was only .2 lower but then it shot way up today to more than .2 higher than even the highest of my other post O temps. It could mean nothing or it could mean everything. Hoping the temps stay high...

I won't test til late in the week. The trigger shot can give false positives so I am definitely going to wait the 2 weeks out as far as I can. I don't plan to test any earlier than Thursday night or Friday morning.

I know what you mean about the trigger and not wanting a false positive. That's why I was super cautious about testing too early as well. I also didn't want to test every day until the trigger was out of my system because I can't bear to see a bfp unless it is for real. I still plan to test before the blood work tomorrow so I'm prepared. Your symptoms sound great so far...I hope you continue to feel crappy! Lol..you know what I mean. Did you have any initial side effects from the trigger shot or are they gone?

I'm the same way - I only want to see an 'official' BFP

I hope I continue to feel crappy too :winkwink: LOL. I don't recall ever having symptoms from the trigger, other than soreness from the injection. I only started seeing symptoms around 5dpo.

I contacted FF and figured out what was wrong with my ticker. It is fixed now so you should be able to see my chart now. Hopefully the temps stay high [-o<.

Sounds like you have some promising symptoms!!! hehe. Fingers crossed for you girl ;) Hope you see that BFP soon!!!

I'll have to check out your 'Memo to AF' thread- hehe. Cause I have a week to go and want her to stay away! lol.

No symptoms just yet- but it's still pretty early. I'd love to feel something that may give me hope though! lol. Who knew I'd ever say that! haha.

Best of luck to all you lovely ladies!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->