Ready to be a parent? Quiz :)

You Are 88% Ready to Be a Parent

You are totally ready to be a parent. You pretty much have your life in order.
In fact, there's a good chance you've been thinking about starting a family.

You are financially and emotionally stable. You would provide a good home for a kid.
It's also likely that you understand kids well. You've spent a fair amount of time around children.

If you're already a parent, you are doing great!
Keep it up. More kids wish they had parents like you.

well parts of that are wrong lol im at college and my oh works full time but only brings in £12,000 a year before tax lol the rest is good though

I got 96% but it also said I am finacially stable lol, I wouldn't say that personally. I would make an ok 1930's wife lol

You Are 76% Ready to Be a Parent

You are financially and emotionally stable. You would provide a good home for a kid.
It's also likely that you understand kids well. You've spent a fair amount of time around children.

Good Job considering I have 3 already. Lol xox
Thanks Tasha that was fun x

92% ready.

One question was something about getting grossed out easily. Under normal circumstances I would probably say no, but right now everything I smell or even think about eating makes me grossed out! I think I got marked down for saying that I do get grossed out easily. But that's the baby's fault! ;)

You Are 92% Ready to Be a Parent

You Would Make an Okay 1930's Wife

You have some of the attributes of an ideal 1930's wife... but you probably didn't intend it to be that way.
You don't buy into retro gender roles, though you do embrace your femininity at times.
A 1930's man may find you passable, but you probably wouldn't want anything to do with him.

Goodness my result was a shock!! I was expecting a really low percentage.

You Are 84% Ready to Be a Parent

The only boxes I couldn't tick were good health and knowing about babies and children. Babies and children absolutely terrify me as I don't have a clue what you are supposed to do with them or what you are supposed to talk to them about. I certainly know I can manage on very little sleep if I have to as having very premature kittens saw to that, by the time I'd fed them and sterilised their eyedroppers it was time to start on their next feed!

You Are 92% Ready to Be a Parent

https://www.blogthingsimages.com/areyoureadytobeaparentquiz/family-4.png

Are You Ready to Be a Parent?

84% yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->