Ready to try for #2! How long did it ttc #1 and then #2?

Tesh23

Reaction score
Hi mommies!

So my lb is two and a half and he has been an absolute joy. Hubby and I are both ready to start trying for number two. It took us 17 months to conceive our son! I am wondering how long it may take the second time around. I did finally conceive after two months of soy isoflavens and soft cups so will definitely be doing that again in January.

How long did it take u mommies to conceive #1 and then #2?

Good luck momma :)

Ds1 - 3 months
Ds2 - 4 months

Xx

DS1- 2 years
DD1- 1 year
DD2- 1 month

This last one was a fluke, I swear :haha: My husband about shat himself when I showed him the BFP. He thought we were done with two kids. I wanted one more. We agreed to try for just a couple months and if it didn't happen, I would give it a rest. Fate listened and laughed. :haha:

Best of luck with TTC!

Ds1 - 3years but that wasn’t all actively trying just not preventing
Ds2 - 15 months
Ds3 - a surprise wasn’t trying at all! Got caught because my coil fell out x

3 years (with my ex husband) plus another 2 years with my ex fiance until I finally conceived my 1st. Then another 2 years for my 2nd. This baby only took 1 cycle with my current partner!

My little boy is 2 and half also.. i didnt noni was pregnant untill i was 6weeks. I just had a chemical pregnancy at 5 weeks in october..just found out lastnite expecting baby number 2.. on first month back to trying ...goodluck to u chick x

DS1- was a Surprise!
DS2- 1 month
TTC#3- 2nd month trying... we will see!

I bet your second baby will surprise you and come a lot quicker!

18 months with my daughter currently 3 years in ttc number 2 and no luck x

DS1 complete surprise, was 19, we were not trying at all.....just a huge surprise.

DS2, took my fiancé and me roughly 4 years, not actively trying the whole time though.

TTC#3, going on 3 years, not actively trying the whole time....fx we may become pregnant soon though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->