Real Nappies.. wtf?

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
I went into Mothercare yesterday just to have a nose at what they look/feel like and me and my mum couldn't figure out what the long strip thing inside the nappy was? On the instructions it says 'fold over' but what do you do after that? i don't really understand how they actually go on. :dohh:

Ha ha ha ha i dont know but im going to get them too so guess its going to be entertaining finding out. Why is it with everything baby you need some sort of course to work them :lol:

was it a long strip attatched to the inside of the nappy?

If so you fold it to make a "booster" before you put the nappy liner on

hope that eased your mind :lol:

was it a long strip attatched to the inside of the nappy?

If so you fold it to make a "booster" before you put the nappy liner on

hope that eased your mind :lol:

Yessss. Booster for what :|? I'm so clueless LOL I have a lot to learn about babies apparently :rofl:

to boost the absorbtion of their wee, just makes the nappy a little bit thicker where you need it most

If you are thinking of using cloth nappies then yup is quite a bit to learn, if not don't worry about it, it took me ages and lots of trial and error to get it right :)

to boost the absorbtion of their wee, just makes the nappy a little bit thicker where you need it most

If you are thinking of using cloth nappies then yup is quite a bit to learn, if not don't worry about it, it took me ages and lots of trial and error to get it right :)

I've not made up my mind yet. I like the idea of them but they don't look all that easy :(

they are really when you get used to them, a few girls on here use them and there is loads of info in https://www.babyandbump.com/eco-friendly-products-services/

you have ages of time though to make up your mind :)

if you want ease then look at the tots bots (need a waterproof liner) or all in ones literally put on like a disposable). They are quite easy to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->