• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

REAL NAPPY WEEK 2012 discount codes + offers!!

I ordererd totsbots easyfit the story print in chicken licken, tots bots stretchies, little lamb microfibre,Tots bots flexi wrap in hansel and gretel,little lamb bamboo inserts,Close pop in nappy In blue turtle,Close night time booster.

I'm staying strong so far! There are some fabby offers on this year, isn't there?!

I just had a look on amazon and there are some good deals on Itti Bitti don't usually get nappies from there but someone mentioned it so thought I would have a look :) Now ordering a Itti Bitti AIO Ponder for £8.55!!

Wow thanks sleeping bubs you're a star! I'd have never have thought to check amazon. Itti Bitti D'lish Small in Zeebra for £6.88 and Ponder for £7.10, can't go wrong they're practically giving them away!!

OH is going to go crazy though :shy:. Not even in 3rd tri yet and we've already got well over 25 nappies :dohh:

Edit: Just bought them both in large as well. May by forced to declare myself bankrupt by the end of real nappy week!

yer I couldn't believe it had to limit myself to one nappy as no money lol plus I already spent £30 yesterday on nappies but really wanted to try an Itti Bitti :)

I want an itti bitti so bad but I've already spent £67 oh thinks I've only spent £25-30 oooops :(

yer oh doesn't think I have spent much lol but I didn't buy the flip training pants in the end and I am selling the prefolds I have lol and some other baby stuff

i bought 2 tuttos and i already have 11 of them :rofl:

Omg blah!!! If you ever get fed up of any sell one to me :) lol x I'm praying the totsbots work for Zack I love the look of them.

i like totsbots but they arent as great a fit on roman as ittis are. Hes a skinny malinky with chunkier thighs lol!

I was really bad today..

I have my nappies in a sort of open basket ontop of a table in my livingroom with my nappy pail and wipes underneath. I said to my mum i should get a sideboard to store them in, so we went to 'just look' at them and i ended up buying one at £400 :shock: Its gorgeous, solid oak and dovetail joints but really, nappy storage :rofl: Bloody nappies have cost me about £500 today!

OMG my oh would flip haha buut Itl last you years so just see it as an investment as when you have finished using nappies you can store something else in them then lol And just looking is never just looking those days I tend to spend more than if I was purposely going out to spend

i like totsbots but they arent as great a fit on roman as ittis are. Hes a skinny malinky with chunkier thighs lol!

Zack is allll chunk but has super short legs lol his 9-12 month trousers are long on him and he's nearly 19 months.

I've just realised I have a problem one of my nappy orders are due on wed whilst I'm out and oh is in.he thinks I spent £15 but I spent £36 wth am I supposed to say:haha:

My OH said I was mad :rofl: Yeah, better £500 once, than £100 10 times!

Tell OH not to open your post! Mine has no clue what nappies cost.

Exactly we bought a cheaper sideboard last year to mainly just use to store toys and put our tv on top as our house is tiny and it already has a few chips in it so nex year wel have to replace it.

Oh always opens my mail so il struggle with this haha il just tell him if he doesn't open it up do a sexual favour lol

I never lie to my oh about how much money I spend and he doesn't usually care but this is different lol

The 5% discount code has finished now :( I still used fill your pants though as delivery is free so the amount I would have been saving on some websites wasn't a saving by the time they added delivery on :(

Will more offers be added throughout the week or is that it for the rest of the week now?

I just had a look on amazon and there are some good deals on Itti Bitti don't usually get nappies from there but someone mentioned it so thought I would have a look :) Now ordering a Itti Bitti AIO Ponder for £8.55!!

Ace, thanks for the heads up! I've just bought the zeebra all in one, bargain!! X

I had three nappy parcels arrive yesterday (13 nappies) :blush: and DH was home.nnhe got the door and just handed them to me and said "these are for you" . Its a good thing he was at next doors when the courier from itti came with parcel 3 as he greeted me by name and asked if id got the wrong size or if id got more :haha: (he made a delivery on friday as well)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->