• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

REAL NAPPY WEEK 2012 discount codes + offers!!

Oh my! We are transitioning to cloth and i've just bought x2 BG freetime and x2 tots bots easyfit in some beautiful colours....Really is addictive!! and 5 fleece liners..

Oh my! We are transitioning to cloth and i've just bought x2 BG freetime and x2 tots bots easyfit in some beautiful colours....Really is addictive!! and 5 fleece liners..

I completely agree with you,we haven't tried cloth yet and we were only planning on cloth bumming the next baby. So I started buying a few small sized nappies as we are ttc and we won't notice the cost If we spread it out. But then I had an ingenious idea that even tho Zack is 19months it wouldnt be too late to change to cloth and Itl give me time to get used to it.

But now I'm addicted and even dream about fluff

I had three nappy parcels arrive yesterday (13 nappies) :blush: and DH was home.nnhe got the door and just handed them to me and said "these are for you" . Its a good thing he was at next doors when the courier from itti came with parcel 3 as he greeted me by name and asked if id got the wrong size or if id got more :haha: (he made a delivery on friday as well)

:haha: that's sooo funny. I'm desperate for my parcels to come I just want to wash them an get them on my boys bum ASAP

I cant find anything I want boo :( Totsbots will be at the Baby show im going to next week so hoping to get a deal on nappies there but theres still a specific wetbag im looking for

I only brought 1 itti bitti in the end a Ponda AIO in large hoping will fit Mckenzie he is not quite 10kg at moment he is super skinny :) Wish I had looked at Amazon before lol oh well he will be in his nappies for a while not planing to potty train until he is 3 in Sep as he is not interested and we are going camping in Aug for a week (scout camp) and then a week after that going to Cornwall for his birthday so going to concentrate on it after that so still got about 6months in nappies unless he decides to potty train earlier!!!!

God, I hope our Fluff Heaven order from Friday arrives today. We currently only have one wrap which was in the wash last night so Ollie went to bed in a sposie. This morning before I had a chance to change him he did a poonami that went right up his back almost to his armpits and soaked through two layers of clothes. Bad times.

So far I've bought...3 Tots bots V3s in the new prints (love them already) 2 itti d'lish sios (gerry and danube) and 2 of the Pop-in new gen prints (owl and pink turtles.
I'm fighting the temptation to buy more!

Well my Fluff Heaven order didn't arrive today but my Baba+Boo one did, I'm really impressed with the speed and communication (the owner acknowledged my order on Twitter as well as my email). I really hope we get on with them as they look so roomy, Ollie will need the very smallest setting in both rise and widths which he sure as hell isn't in our other btps :)

i got my KoF one already!

Thanks girls :haha: i didnt even realise it was nappy week until i came on here! iv just spent a small fortune! x

One of my orders from FYP has been Despatched and will get it tomoz whoooo hopefully the pack of sposies I bought today will be the last I buy for a veeeery long time

Yay I've got 2 dispatch emails hope they come tomorrow! :yipee:

Currently deciding whether I can hide 6 new easyfits... I am struggling to resist the twinkle offer!! :wacko:

20% off all easyfit v3 prints inc limited edition but you have to buy 6! It's twinkle on the web :)

I'm dying for the jubilee and a few story prints!

Ooo thanks for that il have a look now I've bought the hansel and gretal in a wrap and chicken licken as an easyfit. Still going to have a look at that website though lol x

I got the wetbag I wanted ordered :D Found it on offer after all woohoo!

Yaaaay thats fab glad you managed do find it and on offer too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->