• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

REAL NAPPY WEEK 2012 discount codes + offers!!

Oh dear...I've already bought an albert bumgenius freetime, a weenotions onesize and 6 tuttos (cheeky wipes had a buy 5 get 1 free offer, plus the 25% off, so I HAD to!!) Still have a few more things I want to buy this week...OH will not be pleased if he finds out how much I've spent!

Well I haven't bought any nappies... but I have bought one or two things :blush:

Randomly, has anyone else had an issue with the 10% discount code The Nappy Lady posted on FB? I tried to apply it to my order but it didn't work - and typically I only noticed when I was on the final Paypal page :dohh: I've e-mailed her, but thought I'd ask here in the meantime!

Yay! So excited about the wee notions discount :happydance: I've just placed an order for a night nappy and wrap :flower:
I now also have spectra and fleur itti sios on the way :cloud9::blush:

these nappies will be the death of me if my oh ever finds out how much ive spent lol

im now tied into doing something for oh tomoz:sick: so he doesnt open the parcel first:haha:

It's sooo not funny :haha: I'm now Sitting in our bedroom hiding with our debit card lol

Quick question you know the wee notions do you have to use their boosters for the nappies or can you use different boosters. And will I defo need boosters Zack is a light wetter?

they dont come with any inserts. i have a wn insert for 1 nappy but my others have a flip insert and a bg organic insert :) works fine. if you have any spare rectangle shape pocket inserts, just use them to save some money.

I've put an insert in my basket for it but wasn't sure about the extra boosters do I need them?

oh no, i wouldnt bother. If you need one, just use whatever you have. the pockets are roomy :)

What's the cheapest price posted for a easyfit v3 or a tb wrap that you've seen this week?

Also, I remember last year seeing places with discount off everything not just nappies but this yr I'm looking a toddler size SSC but can't see any reductions on rose & rebellion/ tuli/ any brands really. Maybe it's just real nappy week this time!

Babies beyond borders have slight second ssc's and free postage at the moment. I just got a baby size and it's great. Was £30 posted!

Woo hoo! I have fluffy post! My owl pop in and my bgv4's! My monkey print pop in is delayed :( the pop ins were so nice I accidentally ordered 2 more ( damn you pay pal!)

I haven't received any fluffy post today :( maybe tomorrow now :)
I really want to get an itti bitti tutto

I have received a huge amount of fluffy post today :happydance:

Albert freetime, v3 Easyfit (which I thought it said was preorder for next week but it arrived with the rest of my FYP order), new gen pop-in, blueberry coverall, flip organic insert, 3 pairs of babylegs and some vest extenders are here :D

I got a box of size 1 LLs for baby #2 and they are sooooo lovely and soft I keep stroking them :rofl:

Hoping my FYP order comes tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->