Real Nappy Week Offers!

mummy_mi

~*Mum to Chloe*~
Reaction score
Not sure if someone already started a thread on this or if they're are just random posts, but if you see anything amazing going on then pop it in here.

FYP have 20% off BG, Flips, Pop Ins and Wonderoos x

Emma at funkymonkeypants.com just sent me an email, although they are a new business still and cant compete with some of the bigger online shops she wanted to let people know she's discounted some nappies, all orders over £30 are free p&p and get a free sample of soap nuts!!

I had a quick look and there's money off Baby kangas, BabyKicks, Knickernappy and Tiny tush. But she has lots of nappies that are hard to come by here, like Bottombumpers, Ecobubs, Rocky Mountain (yes there's a moo print one!), Rumparooz and Lil Joeys.

So if you fancy something new and differnt go have a look!!

Babipur have 20% off pop-ins bamboo, flips, bumgenius v3's & Organics; the tots bots also appear to be reduced as well.

they also have a £100 worth of nappies giveaway on their blog.

Cheeks and Cherries have 20% off all Bumgenius - Includes V3 and whole Flip range, plus free delivery

Babybots have 10% off all week - Launch1FB at the checkout.

I think it's a shame there's not even a general event for RNW on Facebook. It would have been a good way to show off to sposies users!

To celebrate Real Nappy Week, we have a special offer for you:

20% Discount on shopping cart total, Minimum shopping cart total 3.00 GBP

Do not miss this opportunity! The offer is valid from 26/04/10 to 03/05/10.

For your order at https://clothiebots.co.uk, simply enter the following voucher code in the shopping cart:
RNW2010

I've (Millie's Nappies) got 10% off everything, £15.50 blueberry side snaps and 20% off bumgenius :flower:

There was a mini RNW event on fb but i don't think it was promoted very well.

Emma at funkymonkeypants.com just sent me an email, although they are a new business still and cant compete with some of the bigger online shops she wanted to let people know she's discounted some nappies, all orders over £30 are free p&p and get a free sample of soap nuts!!

I had a quick look and there's money off Baby kangas, BabyKicks, Knickernappy and Tiny tush. But she has lots of nappies that are hard to come by here, like Bottombumpers, Ecobubs, Rocky Mountain (yes there's a moo print one!), Rumparooz and Lil Joeys.

So if you fancy something new and differnt go have a look!!

Just had a look and shes got some fab nappies....

shame the rumparooz arent on offer, sooo want to get the 'Lux' one!

shame the rumparooz arent on offer, sooo want to get the 'Lux' one!

I know I said that as they are lush, but she said because the exchange rate is so rubbish she'd end up losing money if she reduced them!

Green Baby are giving away a free nappy balm with all orders over £50.00 this week. Just enter REALNAPPY at the checkout xx

As if we needed another reason to go click happy at Weenotions!!

To celebrate Real Nappy Week 2010, we are offering 10% off the following items:

Pocket Nappies & Inserts
AI2's & Inserts
Embroideries
NorthernLights
Wraps
Fairy Hammocks
Breast Pads

Simply put the discount code RNW2010 when you checkout.
(The discount code will be valid until midnight on Sunday 2nd May 2010.)

oops, forgot about this thread.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Liverpool/Mammy-Made/312570471052

im running a competition for real nappy week, winner gets 40% off their next order :winkwink:

x

aww brilliant! 40% off is alot! :D

Iv not got a MammyMade yet...:blush: iv just had a nosey and you've got sum gorgeous stuff! Definitely going to go enter now..! :happydance:

There's a last day BONANZA on www.littlepants.co.uk today! Absolutely LOADS on offer, including a 20% off code for wool longies etc. CODE 426196cc67, and their 15% off their Motherease wraps (except they're the Popolini label ones, but I think they're exactly the same, just not made in Canada or something). That's a code as well CODE 493eb05705.
But there are loads of other things as well, including some WeeNotions!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

(Must lock up the credit card I think!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->