Really, and I mean REALLY terrible bloating...

sevenofnine

Reaction score
Anyone experience this? I wasn't this bloated with my first pregnancy. It's there when I wake up, but by the end of the day, no matter what I eat, I'm huge. My stomach looks like a beach ball and I'm not usually that big!

I even weigh 2.5-3lbs more than normal and my diet hasn't changed!! I can't believe I've gained 3lbs only being 6 weeks 2 days pregnant!

It's not even just my lower stomach... just the whole region is huge!

I also feel seasick and tired. Blah. Anyone else want to commiserate? Anyone experience severe, crazy bloating?!!

UHG!

I remember your name from when I was pregnant with my son! Congratulations on number 2!

The bloating was awful for me too at 6 weeks. I felt like I was easily double that gestation. It's only now starting to calm down and it's being replaced with that initial, hard, lump feeling now. Forever bloated in one way or another!

i don't know what the solution is...but i had that problem and it never really went away!

I remember your name from when I was pregnant with my son! Congratulations on number 2!

The bloating was awful for me too at 6 weeks. I felt like I was easily double that gestation. It's only now starting to calm down and it's being replaced with that initial, hard, lump feeling now. Forever bloated in one way or another!

Thanks!!! Congrats to you as well!

By the end of the day I look five months pregnant! I'm worried about trying to hide it (we haven't announced yet), and it's funny because there isn't even anything there yet.

Im 11 weeks and still bloated. I had a little tummy left over from DS and it seems to have tripled in size since I found out I was pregnant. Cant wait for the bloat to stop and the bump to actually appear!

Yup! I'm looking 5/6 months gone by the end of the day!

Me tooooo! I have never been this bloated in my life! And I can't suck it in at all. I really do look like I'm already showing already!

My second and fourth pregnancies gave me HUGE bloat, too. I'm not kidding, at 6 weeks along with my second pregnancy, I had to go to a wedding. At 6 weeks along with my fourth pregnancy, I had to go to a funeral. BOTH TIMES, I had people asking me if I was due soon. SIGH!!! I was NOT happy. lol. I was NOT ready to start telling people that early that I was pregnant. :)

I was really bloated when I was pg with DS. And I looked pg with him from about 10 weeks. I am currently 5 weeks pg and the bloat is so much that I am struggling to get into my jeans already!

My bloat is also terrible. I can barely get my rings on and I've been eating a lot less due to low appetite. It's awful! Drinking as much water as I can today and going to start walking every night as I've heard that helps.

I feel the same way! This was one of the main symptoms for me, I looked so very pregnant being just about 4 weeks =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->