Really confused, thoughts anyone?

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
I came off the pill on 23rd June and had my withdrawal bleed 27th and 28th. I started temping, charting and doing OPKs. I've been getting lines on my OPK, some darker than others but never quite positive. I've had ECWM and a high soft open cervix and you can see by my chart in my signature.

Anyway today was FF predicted day of ovulation. I did an OPK this morning and it was light then around 10am I went to the toilet, wiped and had brown blood. I put a pad on and checked again at 12.30, nothing on pad and a bit of brown when wiping. I did another OPK at the same time and the test line was hardly readable but I'd drank 2litres of water beforehand.

Is this ovulation spotting or my period? How can I be sure?

Thanks in advance

Sorry I'm not sure exactly what to tell you about spotting, but what I can say is that I came off the pill on June 11th and didn't get a + LH opk until July 1st which was cd 20 [you're only at cd14 I believe if your AF was 6/27, there is no exact date that you will ovulate your first month after the pill, everyone is different especially if you are not on a 28day cycle]. So you might not have ovulated yet.

My cycle ended shorter than normal as well [got AF today, wasn't expecting it or bfp unti 7/16] so my advise is to wait another cycle before you get nervous as a lot of people's bodies can be thrown off after stopping the pill for up to 3 months according to my doctor. I'm proof of that this first month.

Also, make sure you take opk's the same time every day, after 11 a.m. and definitely don't drink that much water before using them.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"