really confused...

maymie

Expecting first
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to baby and bump.

I'm really comfused, you see I'm 23 days late but all my tests (11 so far) have come back :bfn: but I've got all the symptons including swollen feet and a hard belly. I've got blood tests booked for this week but I'm just really confused. i was wondering if anyone has been or still is in the same predicument as me.

thanks
maymie
xxxx

I am at the moment, actually. I'm 2 weeks late and I have a fair few symptoms.. but the only test i took (april 1st) came back negative. I'm completely confused too! Hope the blood test is more reliable xx

hey, ive known few people to be like this.
1 got negative on bloods, others period arrived just after 2 weeks late.
hope get bfp

Hope you get the result you want!

Thanks to everyone who has responded, :hug: hopefully the tests will give me the anwser i want lol
xx

If you are pregnant, maybe you are just one of those people who doesnt get a BFP?
When I had my bloods drawn last week, the nurse said some people only get a positive test via bloods! Good luck xx

Just been to the doctors and i have an apppointment for blood tests on thursday and they are also booking me in for an ultrasound which is really rearsuring :happydance: i now just have to wait .... i hate waiting lol

Glad the doctors are doing something for you hun. I know a few lasses that didnt get a positve on a HPT till they were around 9wks gone. I hope you get the result you want.

Ooooh, good luck, keep us updated xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->