:( really confused.....

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
Hello ladies, as you know i got a bfp at 17dpo, it wasnt a big beaming bfp but it was there regardless, now my issue is, at 18dpo i started to bleed, everytime i went to the loo i passed clots and the toilet water turned red, so i presumed this was all over for me and so on, its been 4 days since it all started and today i still have a bfp..... and the bleeding is calming down, also my temperatures have come down to pre ovulation temps too....

all my bfps were on the 10miu cheapies, and todays bfp is actually beating the other ones in how promient it is....

i have a docs appt for monday to discuss the pregnancy (i ahvent yet told her i was bleeding and so on..)

in my eyes the bfps are getting darker but only very very slowly....but why have i passed loads of clots? it wasnt painful or anything i had No cramping at all...

any ideaS?:shrug::shrug:

Having a normal period and still have a healthy pregnancy isn't unheard of, but unfortunately, more likely than not, you might have had a chemical. If so, I'm really sorry. :hugs: It would take your body a few days to a couple of weeks for the hcg levels to come back down. Your ob/gyn will be able to do blood tests to determine what is going on. Hopefully it was just a period and the sticky bean is okay! Good luck.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->