Really craving Red Bull

:nope: Hun tere warning on the Cans for pregnant women

Id really really Love the stuff like red bull ''BURN'' been craving this MONTHS
but we not allowed it xx

I wouldn't see whats wrong with having one can, especially this late on!

I think the idea is that we don't go buzzing our tits off drinking 10 cans a day :lol:

All is fine in moderation - as they say :flower:

x

Don't know how many mgs of caffine but if within the 300 a day we are allowed it probably wont hurt. Try half a can to see if it helps the craving and save the other half for later or something...seems like a lot of caffine at once on LO's system

my OH loves energy drinks and I regularly take a couple sips because they're just so darn yummy - I wouldn't have a full one though, makes me too giddy I can only imagine what it would do to LO, he'd probably kick right through my ribcage haha.

A can of Red Bull has 80 mg of caffeine

Gosh i've been craving it for ages . OH would kill me though

I wouldn't touch that pink stuff with a barge pole!! Weird ingredients.

The only 'danger' with drinking red bull is that it contains 80mg of caffeine (aka the same as a cup of coffee), so as long as you are still staying under the mg/day recommendation, then it's not a problem. A Starbucks coffee is worse.

I've been cutting of caffeine almost completely , under OH's orders ... but I guess at this point maybe a coffee wouldn't hurt ?

I've been cutting of caffeine almost completely , under OH's orders ... but I guess at this point maybe a coffee wouldn't hurt ?

I just drink decaf now. It tastes the same and since I've long since gotten over the caffeine withdrawal, I can still enjoy a cup just for the flavor.

I have about 3 cups of coffee a day. I can't manage with out it and it is within the guidelines so i figure it is fine.

If red bull says on the can don't drink when pregnant then i wouldn't. In my last pregnancy i drank a can of strawberry nourishment and got really sick and poorly for a day. I looked on the tin and it said not suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers, oops.

I don't think Red Bull is ever safe to drink. The taste, the ingredients, the colour... Everything scares me! However, I don't think drinking half a can to kill the craving will do you or your baby any harm! :)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure there's something other than caffiene in red bull that we can't have.

Personally this late in pregnancy I'd have half a can or so, it can't hurt too much, but I guess it's personal choice.

I craved it soooo bad in 2nd tri (I drank a can a day when working pre pregnancy!) but I managed not to cave and had lucozade instead!

i had a can of reb bull a few months ago when i was about 3/4 months pregnant and it made me feel so ill :nope: it really wansnt nice x

I just drink decaf now. It tastes the same and since I've long since gotten over the caffeine withdrawal, I can still enjoy a cup just for the flavor.

That's exactly what I do , Its really just the flavour I'm after

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"