Really dont want to wait lol

Jezzabelle

Mum To Toby and Lily
Reaction score
So I am 25 years old I have two beautiful children toby-Philip and Lily-grace so I know I am blessed :) but I really really want another child I am so so broody. My best mate has just had a baby girl which has heightened my broodiness even more. My partner Is very open to have more children as he loves being a dad so we havnt got a problem there but atm I am a trainee counsellor. I am due to start my level 4 diploma in sept for two years. So the earliest I think we could start trying is like beginning of 2016. I really want one now but I do need my career I am so torn cos obviously my head is saying to continue my education as its the most practical thing but you cant ignore these maternal instincts and I don't want my children to far in age :cry: arrrgggghhh

Well you have your whole life for a career... but only you can know what's best for you and your family xx

I'm hoping to time my baby so I will be preg during the last bit of my course and it'll be due around the time I finish my degree, I know there are a few girls on my course who are going to wait until a year after they qualify but I can't and don't want to wait that long :p. You're still young enough to wait a bit though, whereas I'm getting on a bit so every year counts lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->