Really down with being worried :-(

MissGossip

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I just wanted to vent, I've been feeling really down as I am so anxious about miscarrying, my hubby and I have wanted it so log I can't help but worry it could be taken from us in a second.

I've been testing with CB digital and it went to 3+ bang on 3 weeks last Wednesday. Stupidly I decided to do another this evening and it's now gone down to 2-3, I had just been to a wee about 30mins prior so it was more of a dribble but still pretty strong so I can't help but panic that my levels are declining. I saw the midwife this morning and she told me to stop testing but I suffer from anxiety as it is and this is just sending it through the roof.

Also, my boobs don't feel as painful today :( can't help but worry something is wrong, has anyone had something similar happen? Any advice would be greatly appreciated xx

Ohhh is hard isnt it.... :hugs: I had been testing with Them too and got 1-2 weeks then 2-3 weeks then I thought I should have been 3+ but its was still 2-3 I was o upset Yet I had blood the same day 2400! clear blue says over 2000 is a 3+ yet it didnt pick mine!
Also I read that only use FMU, which I didnt on this last test and I did drink loads, but Id say it was Time of the day and wee sample as levels wouldnt drop that fast I dont think.... Try and keep positive, even tho its hard im gonna stop testing!
xxx

Think I'm going to have to test again in the morning, hopefully it will show 3+ again and then I really will stop testing! It's not worth the heartache, I wasn't going to do it again but I went for a wee and saw it there so decided to do it, hubby a annoyed as he's now worried too :( they are far more hassle than they are worth but it's such a worrying time pregnancy tests are literally the only thing reassuring me! Hope you get your 3+ soon, keep me updated, I'll let you know in the morning, hopefully it was a blip because of my urine :-( xx

You have to stop testing. I tested daily for almost two weeks but it causes you more stress than it provides reassurance.

For the moment you are pregnant, relax and enjoy it. consider booking an early scan if you are far along enough.

My boobs are sometimes really sore, sometimes not and ive had hardly any nausea at all. I could let it worry the life out of me but there's no point, there are lots of threads about lack of symptoms, every pregnancy is different.

Will do :) same to you..... we will always worry no mater what and the days and hours take forever xxx

Ok so decided I'm not going to bother testing again, it's just causing uneccassary upset and without bleeding or pain I should take that as a good sign so that's what I'm going to do. Been on clearblue website and it states that clearblue digital should only be taken with FMU for accurate conception indicator so I'm guessing it's just that. As far as I am concerned I have a happy little baby growing and I just have to pray it stays that way, after all there is nothing I can do to change it! I'm hoping in weeks to come I can laugh at me being this worried but I know I'm going to be a worrier through this whole pregnancy haha :) xxx

Aww bless you, Same I havent got any more Digi so will wait for my scan in 2 weeks, I was told fmu by the scan lady today and on the website too, So deffo made me feel better and for me o have 2400 hcg levels and not pick it up in the afternoon thats shows... All the best and keep us updated xx

How far gone are you Laura? Bet you any wait for your scan! I feel much calmer knowing it should be fmu and just going to accept the 3+ I had last week :) xx

Well.... my last af was 12th Nov and my af for that was super late, I was tracking from then to 6 weeks plus, but then with the digi thought oh somthing is wrong I got a faint pos on 12th Dec and a 1-2 weeks digi on 15th so was less than I though and then with the scan today she based it around 4 almost 5 weeks ish - as there was a sac and yolk sac there, and will go back 2 weeks 12th of jan and hope its all there too see... I Lossed my little girl in May this year due to a rare disorder - so im even worse this time round... Cannot wait for some true dates so I can get a tracker going :happydance: xx

I hate clear blue digis - I didn't get my 3+ and stopped trying as it was stressing me out! Went for an early scan and they could only see gestational sac and yolk sac but apparently the yolk sac can't be seen until 5 weeks, so for me it was enough to just know the pregnancy was progressing - for now anyway! Have another scan on the 5th so just another week to go. It's so hard to stop obsessing and worrying - this is an IVF bubba after 3 years of nothing happening so very concerned something will happen. If you can maybe speak to your dr and explain the anxiety to see if they can send you for an early scan? Or is it something you could afford to pay for? Around 7 weeks ish I believe you can see a heartbeat and once you've got that the chance of anything bad happening decreases substantially.

Not sure of this is helpful or not, but I am also looking at a website which has miscarriage stats daily and it comforts me to see the % going down every day! Know that is not for everyone, but I also suffer with anxiety and have had depression, so have to feel like every day I am reaching a little milestone!

Sorry for the mammoth post!!!! X

You made me feel better I went today and could only see yolk sac and gestational sac too I gotta wait untill the 12th... il be less stressfull after 20 weeks lol.... xx

Laura I'm so sorry for your loss, it must be traumatic, I can fully understand your worries, I'm so glad you ladies understand the stress with CB digital, not doing any again! What will be will be.

Thank you so much for the reassurance girls! I have been contemplating a private scan but I think it would make it even harder to see a heartbeat then go on to lose it and as its out of my control I kind of want to make that 12 weeks scan even more special, my mind will probably change about 100x in the next few weeks and I may end up caving and getting one haha. Xxx

I could have written this post myself! I can't wait until 20 weeks + when there's a baby kicking away to reassure you.

Hi ladies, care for another obsessive worrier?? I've got one CB digi left but I'm too scared to take it. This whole waiting thing is hell. I convinced DH that we are going for a scan at 8 weeks to see the hb, even though we have to pay for it. I can't go to 12-15 weeks waiting for a doppler! (it's 20-24 weeks here for an ultrasound. Insane.). I try to use the usual "Enjoy being pregnant! Don't worry it away! You'll be stressing your whole life! Hey, there's no reason or symptom going on to worry" but it ain't happening. I too open that miscarriage percentage Web page every morning to see the numbers tick down (and then remind myself that it could have already happened and then I realize I'm a total nut and am way too much of a stress junkie to be having kids). Wish I had more to offer, other than to say that hey, we're at least all stressing together. Good company right??

Ahh it's so nice to know I'm not the only one! Honestly though clearblue digis are not worth the stress, in going to trust God and trust my body and I feel everything is okay so that's a better indication to me than a clearblue pregnancy test. Worry is something I guess we will all go through, even after the first scan I doubt the worry will go away we are just over the first hurdle. Waiting 20 weeks for a scan is crazy!! 12 is long enough, I for sure would defo have to get a private one haha :) good luck ladies I hope we can keep eachother updated! Xx

One more crazy worrier to add lol. But i might have some peace of mind for you. I got 1-2 weeks on the cb yesterday and had my betas drawn... my betas were 3575. i should have gotten 3+ weeks. Those tests have driven me crazy and i ended up just tossing them. I've got a scan next week I'm sorry you gals have to wait so long :( that would drive me crazy. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Wow crazy isnt it :wacko: I agree now throw them out! Roll on the new year! We will all get through it together :haha: Where all due around the same think I think too - Are you all in the uk? XX

I'm in the UK, due 26tg August or there abouts, let's just take it week by week and before we know it we will have all gotten through it together and pat the 12 week point!

Canada for me, due on the 28th but the doc uses the lmp and keeps saying the 23rd :p I was five days late to O this cycle!

I'm in the USA. Hoping I make it to 12 weeks not gonna lie I'm pretty nervous after 2 other losses. So glad my doctor is doing a 6 week scan lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->