Really emotional..

ebony2010

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Over the last couple of days I've been soooo emotional and cry at the drop of a hat. I'm never usually like this. :nope:

Anyone else like this?

Anyone get a bfp after feeling this?

I'm 6dpo but I only have an 8 day luteal phase. x

I have been very emotional the past few days too.

I'm 5 dpo and I've been so difficult and emotional that my fiance is convinced I'm pregnant but its too early for symptoms :nope:

Yup! Me!!!! Im around 11DPO and i am soooooooooooo emotional.

i dont get like this normally before AF but anythings possible..

me too... SO upset ... just sick of this stupid waiting :-(
I think Im going to have a little cry. Really really believe I am out this month.

Thanks for the replies. Lets hope this is a good sign for all of us. Would you all update this thread and let me know if it was the bfp month for you? x

Just had massive go at DH for suggesting he catches up with a friend when I'm off on a girly weekend. Tears and all sorts! Not to mention sobbing my heart out at Toy Story 3. Not much of a crier and never suffered much in the way of PMT but could be a first time. If it is a sign of BFP then may have been worth it!

Fingers crossed for you allx

Just had massive go at DH for suggesting he catches up with a friend when I'm off on a girly weekend. Tears and all sorts! Not to mention sobbing my heart out at Toy Story 3. Not much of a crier and never suffered much in the way of PMT but could be a first time. If it is a sign of BFP then may have been worth it!

Fingers crossed for you allx

haha... it better be a bfp after what we're putting our DH's through! haha x

Yes meee!! Over anything aswel.. OH gets shouted at over nothing and iv just finished crying because i cant get warm and cant work the heating??!! Im suprised hes not left me yet haha x

Yes meee!! Over anything aswel.. OH gets shouted at over nothing and iv just finished crying because i cant get warm and cant work the heating??!! Im suprised hes not left me yet haha x

:rofl: our poor DH's.. if we carry on like this we'll starting a thread for single ladies... :rofl:

me! one minute im angry, the next im irritable, then im fine, then i want to cry. feel like i will burst into tears over anything and everything.
i had this around implantation with the twins, burst into tears in the middle of a packed cafe because DH was pratting about and jokingly threw sugar down my top. how i felt then is how i feel now.
im hoping its a sign.
fingers crossed for us all! xx

me! one minute im angry, the next im irritable, then im fine, then i want to cry. feel like i will burst into tears over anything and everything.
i had this around implantation with the twins, burst into tears in the middle of a packed cafe because DH was pratting about and jokingly threw sugar down my top. how i felt then is how i feel now.
im hoping its a sign.
fingers crossed for us all! xx

Really????? :happydance: Lets hope we all get those bfp's!!! xxx

lol yup really. then about 4 days later i had this feeling like i had to go for a poo really badly but at the same time felt sick and like i had just been hit iver the head, after this i was really tired, had a two hour nap, then woke up feeling like i had to test and there at 10pm clear as day was the strongest bfp i had ever seen in my life!! xx

lol yup really. then about 4 days later i had this feeling like i had to go for a poo really badly but at the same time felt sick and like i had just been hit iver the head, after this i was really tired, had a two hour nap, then woke up feeling like i had to test and there at 10pm clear as day was the strongest bfp i had ever seen in my life!! xx

So nice to hear a positive story in this minefield!! Never thought I'd actually be wishing to feel like that. Fingers crossed for you :thumbup: keep us postedx

i also felt like this on monday i started crying in a conversation with my nan and mum.. then i called the banl today and started crying down the phone at the poor lady... anyway ive got a really faint bfp this morning, hope that helps and i also hope i have a sticky baby lol x

Super congratulations!! ... Woohoo... Heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy..
Two :bfp: FABULOUS...

Emotional rollercoaster when minute your fine, the next crying, the next mad... blame it all on the hormones... :lol:

Wow!!! Thank you so much for sharing. I think we all need these hopeful posts :hugs::hugs::hugs:

i also felt like this on monday i started crying in a conversation with my nan and mum.. then i called the banl today and started crying down the phone at the poor lady... anyway ive got a really faint bfp this morning, hope that helps and i also hope i have a sticky baby lol x

Congratulations :happydance: H&H 9 months to you....xxx

Congratulations Angelface! :happydance: :happydance:

More lovely cm and mild on and off cramping.. bloating as well... I can't wait to see the out come of this... I know how my body loves to play tricks on me... :lol:

Keep positive thoughts ladies its going to happen.. :hugs:

I'm crossing my everything that we all get our :bfp: soon...

Hey girls - TMI ALERT - do you know anything about thick white white mucus??! Sorry TMI... I just experienced it there... I am 12 days PO

My emotions are nuts, I've been thinking it was the moving doing it to me but I'm starting to wonder. I've been at oh's throat for a few days now and yesterday I caught myself crying at a song on the radio, one I don't normally cry for...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->