Really faint lines at 17dpo??

DrMummy

Reaction score
Hi, I wonder if any of you can give me some reassurance or advice... I got my BFP 5 days ago, after a MMC in August. Have been using ICs everyday since, and the lines aren't getting any darker, maybe even lighter at times. Also I have done two clearblues, at 15dpo and 17dpo and they both said pregnant 1-2 weeks - this is not looking good, right? I know there's nothing I can do but it would be great to hear from other people who have had the same, and gone on to have a healthy bean?

I didn't get my cb digi 3+ until I was 6 weeks plus. I had + 1-2 for ages too x

Thank you! That's exactly the kind of story I want to hear :flowers:
Hope all is going well with your pregnancy xx

Internet cheapies are notoriously temperamental, sometimes they never go dark and often they're really irregular in how sensitive they are.

And digitals are also known to be innacurate. Try not to worry and try to stop testing. I know that's easier said than done :) I too have got to stop testing as I am comparing lines too! I wish I didn't!

x

Thanks Squirrel, I know you're right, but I don't think that's going to stop me! I might try a different type of test though

Hun im the same 4&3 my ics are faint....I use superdrug own brand and the lines iv been getting are quite dark. Cb digi is correct mine is also 1-2. Try not to worry hun xxx

Thanks, its hard not to worry, especially after a MMC. I think I'll get a Superdrug or Tescos own brand tomorrow and see what the line is like on that, then I'll try to stop testing for a bit! Definitely not wasting any more money on clearblue tests!

Ive got 2 frer not weak not strong BFPs and one digital pregnant result

but not yet got a bfp with a IC... so dont trust them too much c

Thank you! That's exactly the kind of story I want to hear :flowers:
Hope all is going well with your pregnancy xx

Thankyou, I think finally it is. I have had lots of problems with spotting and I have worried terribly. I had a scan last Wednesday and it showed a happy little baby.
After reading quite a few posts on here, cb digi are awful tests as they make people worry more when the dates don't change. I tested at least 4 times around 5 weeks and never got a single 2-3 weeks. Let alone a 3+! Congratulations to you xx

I know how you feel iv had 2 mc and an ectopic but ics really are crap so I wouldn't use them for progression. Get a superdrug double test and use obe tomorrow and one Thursday and you will see a progression x

IC's are rubbish, it takes ages to get a decent line, but personally clearblue digi's work well for me, I got a 3+ this morning

Thanks all for your support... did another IC this morning as haven't had a chance to get to the shops, and its so faint I can hardly see it, like right back to the first faint BFP I got at 12dpo :cry:
I think this is definitely it for me, feeling a bit crampy this morning and hoping that nothing starts while I'm at work. Does anyone who's had a CP before remember if it started before the test went totally BFN?
Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies :flower:

dont rule out anything just yet hun - can you nip to superdrug this am? mine have been going light then dark then light bleurgh i literally hate ICs now haha. cramping is very normal during the first few weeks iv even thought AF was coming a few times. xxx

With my chemical I got a "1-2"digi on a wed, "not pregnant" digi on a Sunday and the bleeding started tues arvo.

In saying that my frers are now getting really dark and the ics are still squinty. But hey what do u want for 20cents each lol.

As for cb digi their website quotes their accuracy at 82.3% (at guessing time of conception) and that's with an "acceptable" variance of 5 days either way.

Thanks both of you - yeah I'll pop out in my lunchbreak and get some proper tests. Argh its like a rollercoaster! I've got Drs appt tomorrow... no idea what I'm going to say them - I am/was/might be pregnant?!?

Did you get any tests hun xxx

No, didn't end up getting a lunch break arghhhh!!!! Then DH said he was going shopping today so asked him to get some (worth a try!) but he didn't, so will have to go out after dinner to tescos.
On the bright side no spotting/ bleeding at work today, so that was good. Keep swinging between being totally sure its over to praying for a miracle :wacko:

Hey hun, I had spotting on 11 and 12 dpo - like just before AF is due, as we are at the same stage (both 4+5) here are my tests from this am with a superdrug and an ic - the IC is the darkest its been but the superdrug is quite prominent - just to show you that ICs are shite basically haha xxx

testnew.jpg
testnew2.jpg

My cheapy only now gettin lines, boots cheap own / adsa own, same test diff case, are really good, faint on ic super dark on that!! My digi still 1-2 :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->