Really faint lines at 17dpo??

Like Charmed said hun Asda and Boots use Ics in their tests so be careful when buying shop own brand.

Charmed dont be alarmed at the 1-2 - digis are the work of the devil hun believe me xxx

Things aren't looking good for me.... IC basically BFN this morning, faint line on tescos own brand. Went to GP who said to prepare for the worst, and has referred me to EPU to check for ectopic. Scan on Friday morning :sad:

Aw, :hugs: will keep everything crossed for you Hun x

Ohhhh hun :-( did he do bloods or anything? Xxxxc :hugs:

Sorry Hun. Why is dr concerned re ectopic? Really hope ur holding up ok, I know it's hard xx

Thinking of you. :hug: Keep us updated.

Scan didn't go very well... she thinks it might be ectopic, although a bit hard to see as only 5 weeks. Definitely no 5-week embryo where its supposed to be, anyway :cry:. Had first lot of bloods done, will have second on Sunday and then a follow up on Monday. Have been given open access card and told not to be too far away from the hospital over the weekend, which is a bit scary. No pain or bleeding though so hopefully will get to Monday without anything bad happening, and take it from there.
Thanks for your support ladies xxx

Have they decided what to do if it is an ectopic hun? I had an ectopic june last year and had bloods done but my levels kept rising and rising and ended up having Methotrexate but didnt work for me and had to have a laporoscopy BUT as your not having any pain or bleeding I think its a good sign! Hopefully your HCG will decrease on its on hun :hugs: to you hunny xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, its good to hear from someone who's had an ectopic before, as I don't know anyone who has. They said they'd try the injection, and that because its so early it shouldn't be too difficult. I think I read that you can't try for a while after having it though, is that true?

I did another couple of tests this morning and lines still there, but very faint, so hopefully levels are dropping on there own. I was surprised to see a line at all though, so am wondering if they've levelled out. When you had your bloods done, did they ring that day with HCG level or just wait to follow up appointment?

No hun I would ring them every day bloods were drawn in the afternoon, my hpts never got dark - really faint and levels only reached 300 but as soon as I had the Methotrexate they shot up to the thousands. I would advise against the Methotrexate if possible hun only as the side effects are quite harsh, no getting pregnant for 3 months, no alcohol for a while and extruciating pain but that might be because mine was growin - any questions hun - just ask xxxxxx

Why would think it ectopic if no excruciatibg pain or abnormal bleeding? I had the same experience as you it was just a chemical pregnancy the tests went negative and then the miscarriage happened 2 days later

Hopeful they couldnt find a sac or anything where it was meant to and with HCG in the body they assume its ectopic and keep a close eye on you just incase. xxx

There really is no good outcome to these faint lines are there? I think I too am having an early loss. My lines are faint at 19dpo. Wondfo, Dollar Store, Dr. office test, and 1-2 digi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->