Really fed up and upset :(

Twinmum87

Mum of 3!
Reaction score
So sick of waiting :( we have been planing to have a baby for well over a year, probably closer to 18 months now but have been waiting as we have been renovating a house and will be moving in soon. I do apreciate he has been making the effort this past few weeks to re assure me it will happen and has started a baby fund jar and been looking a baby stuff and it's really sweet but I have been waiting for so long now I can't take it any more. He won't start ttc until after my AF that will start March 12th and the closer it gets the longer every day feels. His so called excuse for continuing to wait is that we have not moved yet, but we know we are moving in within thenext6weeks, even if my some miracle i manage to catch on the first cycle and not have another MC we will have been moved in for 7.5 months by the time baby is due! So how is that a real excuse not to start ttc this month when he can clearly see how much it is hurting me to keep on waiting :( I know waiting 1 more month might not seem like a lot but it's destroying me to keep waiting for no real reason.

:hugs: no real advice just wanted to say that I hope you are able to come to a mutual decision

I know how you feel. We were ntnp from May last year to about September when he changed his mind. I'm waiting for him to change it back but it's really hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->