Really hating sex.... and anything too do with it!

Maidenet

Reaction score
Seriously..... Not had sex since we found out due to my history of mc...
But we have done other things. Problem is....... ( I'm so embaressed ) when i orgasm at the minute, it either makes me burst into uncontrollable crying! OR I feel horrible.... Like paranoid, nervous and just generally not good.

I love my partner, and tbh.... I feel sexy at the minute as I know my belly is getting bigger because of baby, so im not so shy.

I feel so bad for him :( xxx

I could have written this post apart from the feelin sexy thing and we have actually done it twice since finding out.
I feel so sorry for my oh too but now, one of my reasons is that coz she's kicking, I would find it weird if she kicked whilst we were doing it!! X x

It's maybe not sexy lol, but I'm not so bothered about trying to breath in or hide myself ha ha xx

I feel far from sexy lol :/ I feel like a whale! But DH tries to make me feel better. I'm just not into sex at the moment, we've managed maybe once or twice a month since I got my bfp... Used to be 3 or 4 times a week if not more :/

I enjoy it when we actually do it, I just never seem to be "in the mood" lately. He has to really really try hard to initiate it all haha. I feel so bad for him :( can't be fun for him, bless him! And he's been so good to me too.

I know exactly how you feel though hun, just not into it :(

XxX

My husband and I haven't had any 'fun' since a cervical bleed at 14wks (so not even orgasm, sigh)...but I figure a few more months won't hurt us...come on mid-February, I do miss my husband!

(oh, must explain -- history of mc (yes), but am 0 neg, which means I need anti-d injection in my bum (very uncomfortable ) every and any time there is any bleeding, so um, definitely not worth it (and it hurts for a few days afterwards as well)...sigh....ah, well, he has his drink, bless

best wishes

My OH and I have only had sex 3 times in almost 21 weeks. I just don't want sex and when I do have some "fun" it hurts really bad so there is no fun in it for me. I do feel bad for him but he doesn't have long to wait until she is here and then maybe I will want to be with him again. I also have a history of preterm labor and the fear of going into labor early has a ton to do with it too.

Aww sorry for yOu ladies that have that, I have not had that at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->