Really Nauseous

blueberry9

Reaction score
Hi all, I am a newbie 37, going to be 38 next month.

I am feeling really sick. I am on CD 29. The last two months had a cycle of 26 days but the month before was 29 days. I tested clearblue digital and FRER today and both BFN. So sure I was not pregnant I decided to have a glass of wine and half way through, had to run to be sick.

I don't know, the tests say a BFN but my body is acting strange. Feel sick now and having lots of milk to settle my stomach. I thought Clearblue and FRER were very accurate. I don't know what to think.

Baby dust to you all!

All sounding suspicious!! Wish I would gip every time I had a glass of wine!! A glass of red of an evening is my down fall!! Hope you get eth outcome you are hoping for - fingers crossed

Hi got AF today and still feeling really sick. I think I have just come down with something, got a throat infection too. Shame as after waiting four long days testing negative and then feeling nauseous I thought, maybe I was pregnant after all. Seems I am just ill. No doubt about it now, not pregnant.

Hi got AF today and still feeling really sick. I think I have just come down with something, got a throat infection too. Shame as after waiting four long days testing negative and then feeling nauseous I thought, maybe I was pregnant after all. Seems I am just ill. No doubt about it now, not pregnant.

Hugs and warm thoughts heading in your direction!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->