Really need some advice

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
I posted this in ttc but no response

agnus castus doesn't seem to be helping with bringing af and I have booked in to see my gp Monday I'm going to ask him for norethisterone to bring on my period as it help a while bk after dd1

But I just want to know would I be OK taking soy isoflavones once I've started af? I'm planning on useing norethisterone to start af then stopping it as soon as af comes the doing soy on cd 2-6

I'm guessing you've taken a test and its come back BFN?

I'm sorry, I know nothing about these drugs. But I will keep my fx for you.

I have pcos and I haven't ovulate this month.and as a result of it my period has decided not to show again I'm getting pissed with it

I have pcos and I haven't ovulate this month.and as a result of it my period has decided not to show again I'm getting pissed with it

Hey! I am not familiar with those drugs either but I was told I have poly cystic ovaries too and I ended up waiting three extra weeks to get my period before I could start clomid. I hope it comes soon for you!

Hey! I am not familiar with those drugs either but I was told I have poly cystic ovaries too and I ended up waiting three extra weeks to get my period before I could start clomid. I hope it comes soon for you!

Thanks hun I hope it shows too so I can start taking soy isoflavones soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->