REALLY need some opinions :( !

marcellavp

Reaction score
Quick back story:

I have PCOS. My average cycle is about 45 days, ovulating around cycle day 30. I have 2 kids. My first was after 2 losses and a few cycles of Chlomid. My second was unexpectedly at 4 months PP.

My youngest is about to turn 1 next month.

-We always use protection throughout my cycle, except for the week following a period. Due to the fact that I NEVER ovulate until cycle day 30, I don't worry about protection the days following my period. (I know when I ovulate due to CM and just my regular pattern)

Here's the thing...

On April 16 was CD 1. We didn't use protection CD 8 and CD 10. I am currently on CD 23.

For the last few days, starting about last week Thursday I have been REALLY! tired. I also started getting dizzy around this time. If I get up quickly I get really light headed.

I had a bunch of poking and pulling sensations near my ovaries all of last week, as well as EWCM which I don't usually get until around CD 25ish, leading up to O. This in addition to the poking/pulling feeling has me confused and wondering if i had a freak cycle and ovulated earlier than what is normal for me.

Saturday in the morning I had a tiny bit of a pink tinge in my CM (CD20)

Also, insanely bloated and tender lower stomach since yesterday (CD21). And every now and then I feel a little queasy.

I took a FRER this morning (CD22) and it was as negative as negative can be.

Am I being crazy? It's possible I had a freak cycle and ovulated earlier than I usually do, which would be a normal time going by a text book cycle.

However, my symptoms started last week (the dizziness, poking) and the tenderness started yesterday. And today a negative test.

Does anyone have any opinions or input :( maybe I'm ovulating now and that's what all this is from? Is it possible it was too early to detect on a FRER although i have all these symptoms?

I just thought if I have all these symptoms for a few days now, surely it would be able to show on a FRER by now :(

Ahhhh. Help..

(I am planning on going out and getting a dollar tree ovulation test later today, to see if that's what's happening. I did take one a few days ago, I think on Friday, and it was negative ( to rule out my symptoms being from O then, and it was too early to detect pregnancy then still ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->