really nervous about showing early

C

charlie_lael

This was an unplanned pregnancy and I really don't want to tell anyone until at least 12 weeks. This is our second. Am I going to be showing way sooner than my first? :wacko:

Not necessarily. A lot of women do show a bit earlier but not always. I have twins so 3rd baby (I think, not had scan yet lol) but 2nd pregnancy to get this far. I started showing at 22 weeks with my twins and I am currently 10+4 and no sign of starting to show yet, not had bloating. Seen other ladies show very early with their 1st because of bloating and other ladies not show until past 12 weeks after already having children. Cannot really predict.

I was worried about that too. I'm also 10 weeks and not showing yet (this is my 2nd pregnancy). I think you should be ok to keep it to yourself until 12 weeks.

I started t show with my first about 17 weeks but could B hidden for many weeks after if wanted t. This time I started t show after20 weeks after 24 couldn't hide any longer

I showed early as you saw in my other post ! My first not until 14 weeks my second 8 weeks !! It was also bloating but definitely had a belly !

I guess it all depends. I am 9 weeks, and I am showing (though I am heavy so most people won't be able to tell)

This is my second and I just had my first 9 months ago, and at 12 weeks, I'm still not showing. You should be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->