Really pissed off!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
We bought hosting on my credit card the other week - they have charged me TWICE - My OH got in touch with them & they said they would refund it, no apology though & no refund yet! So whist I was cheking that I was charged for something I didn't want from a company who said they had cancelled my *trial* not that I asked for the fukcking trial!

Email on 9/11

Dear Charlene,

Thank you for your e-mail. We apologize if your interest in VistaPrint Rewards membership was noted in error.

Your membership and benefit privileges were canceled on 09/11/2006. Because you have canceled your membership before your trial period ended, your credit card will not be billed.

You do not need to do anything else to cancel your membership. If you need assistance in the future, please contact us at https://www.vprewards.com

Thank you,

Cuyler
Member Savings Team

Well good bloody job as well as my email to them was not a nice one since they opted to use the creditcard details I used to make a purchase to add me on to some crap they have for £9.95 a month SO today I login & I have indeed been charged so I ring my bank who need ME to WRITE IN, print emails etc etc what a flaming pain the ass! Why can I not email this info or they take notes & query it with the company - Why should I use my time, paper, ink, envelope & stamp HUH :x

Fuck wits! *Rant over*

OOooh vistaprint - there is loads about them on the net. I had some business cards printed once and they signed me in for vistaprint rewards, in the end I cancelled my card and got a new one as I was really worried that they would bill me. They're well dodgy - google them and you'll see.

Oh dear gos how on earth are they allowed to get away with this :shock:

I just googled and there is page upon page of complaints

Charl i would contact your Credit card and tell them not to allow any payments like this to go

Kina thats exactly what I did & what it is! My bank said I have to do that letter as they have a DD attached - ERM why can't they cancel it FFs!!

So they've set up a DD to your bank? I bank online with Lloyds and I can cancel DDs online. Your bank are taking the piss!

I'm with Yorkshire Bank and can cancel online or through call centre

Kina said:
So they've set up a DD to your bank? I bank online with Lloyds and I can cancel DDs online. Your bank are taking the piss!
Its attached to my credit card & not my current account! :(

Ok switch balance to another credit card and then cancel that one

I think that is prob onlyway you won't get charged anymore

Oh god what a ballache!!!!

:shock:

I only have one credit card! How can I just switch :shock:

What Ba***rds!

Really hope it gets sorted soon hun, dont blame you for being pissed of ! i would be too ! :hugs:

Go to any credit card company and you transfer your balance to new one
Normally get great deals aswell

Try this
https://www.moneysupermarket.com/cards/credit_card.asp

or
https://www.moneynet.co.uk/credit-card/credit-card.shtml

Have you told your credit card company that you want to query what vista rewards have charged you, that you didn't agree to it and you don't want anymore payments going out to them? As it's a credit card company then it's up to them to refund your money and sort it out with vistaprint.

Yer Kina she told me I had to send them a letter & print of the email they sent me asap as they have a monthly attachment on my card!

Ok fuck it I'm not doing it I'm gonna ring my bank back!!! :x

I think it sucks that you have to do that - I don't know why vistaprint are allowed to get away with conning people into signing up!! :evil:

How did you get on sweetie?

Rang the bank & well I'm sure if I had of got someone who spoke English I wouldn't have gave up with "yes yes" in the end! Its madness so I rang the company & gave them hell too - Apparantly I will have my money within 7 days - Better had an all :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->