really really complicated :/ help

xwantababyx

Reaction score
hi ladies.

I have a really complicated situation and wondered if any of you could help at all. I had a miscarriage 5 weeks ago, i was 6 weeks along. The doctors said that everything came away ok. about 2 weeks after that me and my partner started ttc again. A week ago i started gettin pregnancy symptoms again so done a test and it was positive but very very faint so decided to wait a week and do another. I did another 2 days ago, and again it was positive but alot darker. Obviously i was really happy. But now I have started bleeding again :( am i pregnant, was i ever pregnant, am i miscarrying again???? I dont know what to think HELP

xxxxxxxxxxx

hi hun didnt want to read n run but id go to the doctor just 2 get checked out good luck x

Hi yeah I would def go and see your doctor. It can take your levels a while to come down. Not to say your not pregnant and I was told a little bleeding early on can be quite normal but to def go and see your doctor. Xox

Yeah if your MC was 5 weeks ago it could be a new pregnancy but you need to see a doctor to get checked out either way - if your pregnant you need to have the bleeding checked out, and if you're not pregnant you need to be checked to see why your HCG is still high. Did you do any tests after your MC to see when you got a BFN?

I hope everything is OK, keep us updated :hugs:

hi thanks for the replies ladies, no i didnt keep checkin to see when i got a negative result, so it could still be old hormones, just the face i was only 6weeks along and the line has def got darker with these recent two results. I think i will make an appointment tomorrow, try and find out whats happenin

thanks girls xxx

it sounds to me that you may have been pregnant again with it going from a faint positive to a dark one. im so sorry =( are you going to be able to go get an ultrasound?

I can just tell my story I MC naturally on 06/12 was 5w3, the HPT on 06/18 was negative and the bleeding had stopped, however the blood betas were still at 15 on 06/22 and finally went to 0 by 06/29 (not sure exactly when after 06/22) I would call the MD, because it is VERY possible this could be a new one and it is also possible it is from the old hormones, but 5 weeks after, I'm not thinking it is from the old pregnancy, and you went from a faint BFP to a DARK BFP, that shouldn;t be happening if it was from the old one.
Just know bleeding does not always indicate MC, get your booty to the MD ASAP and get blood drawn. Fingers X for you. Get off your feet and relax until you get into the MD.

Thanks so much hun, i have an appointment at 15.10 today, just really want to know whats goin on :/ still bleeding too :/ thanks so much for the replies

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->