really really painful trapped wind

I thought I had it! I wasnt sure what it was to be honest, but bought some Rennie Deflatine mints.....if I ever get really bad pains in my belly I'll take one just in case, and it does work!!

Try and avoid it while at work/on the train though!!

I've always suffered from this. Unfortunately, the activated charcoal that I used to take before pregnancy is on the do not take list while pregnant. I've heard that peppermint can help. Tea or mints may make it better.

I've had this, I can sympathise it's soooo hurty. I give my tummy a little rub and hope that will make me fart!!

Hunny i was in agony with it..i had my tea on saturday at 6pm and soon after i had these pains right under my boobs and all over my neck and back...when i went to bed couldnt sleep or breath in properly, it lasted for 24 hours, partner was gonna call the midwife he thought i was in labour :lol: it hurt so much...the only thing i could take was gaviscon...it didnt help much...last night i got rid of the wind and i have never felt so bloody good!!! :blush: i also pulled my tumy muscles so i was bent over in pain, luckily im better now...but im still achy, hope u feelbetter soon hun :hugs:

Yes! I woke up Sat. night with the worst pains. It took until about 11am Sunday morning till I could actaully fart! :blush: But it sure did feel good.

I had this according to the nurse practitioner, it would start and get more intense and then peak after 20 minutes when it would be impossible to do any work then completely disappear! The only thing that helped was when I felt it coming on I would eat something and it would completely prevent it. Nurse said eating may have kick started my digestive system. One day it disappeared and never came back, hope yours does too xxxx

I had this, I had wind that felt like it was under my ribs. I was given wind-eze. Worked a treat and did a burp like you wouldnt believe!

You have my sympathy - I'm suffering from this on and off as well.

ive not had this, but, if you get trapped wind try kneeling on the floor, then bending down so our head is low on the pillow so your making a almost squished 'z' shape but with your feet on floor, like basically stick ur ass in the air... see if that helps, the air should go 'up' which is in the direction of your butt. hahaha! that sounds funny, but it works

its really painful isnt it. when i finally break wind my LO kicks straight after as if to say yeahhhhh go on mum!!!!

When I get it, I jump up & down a few times & that seems to loosen it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->