Really sad:(

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
Well i just got off the phone with my OBGYN where I had my blood drawn to check my progesterone levels last thursday. Well bad news. I am not ovulating. I am so upset about this... I know there are things that can be done to intervene, but I really didnt want to have to go that route.

So upset..

hey hun cant say that i can relate at the mo but i hope you do feel better soon and dont beat yourself up about it like you said there are things they can do so dont give up hope. sorry if this does not help x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry but I don't know of anything that will help but look out for options on the natural route first like accupunture or herbal remedies.

hopefully things will happen for the positive for you

:hugs: sorry to hear about that...on a positive note, it's good that they have interventions that can help you get that beautiful baby. Lots of luck to you!
:dust:

I'm sorry babe :( I know medication to help you ovulate may not be the ideal but it's pretty straight forward and just think of the reward :)

thanks ladies... I just feel like I got the wind knocked out of me.

Sorry to hear about that hun :hugs: but just look on the positive side, atleast now you know and can take action, medication isn't ideal but medicine has come such a long way now, it wont be the be all and end all :kiss:

My friends wife does accupuncture, she has had quite a lit of success with fertility. Might be worth looking into.

thanks all.. just hoping and praying for now:)

Hey hon, just saw this. So sorry :hugs: I'll be thinking about and praying for you. Atleast you know now and can deal with it.

X

*hugs* so sorry :( but at least they can treat it

Im going for my blood test tomorrow, I have had 2 done the past months and my levels only rose a tiny bit, we will know for sure by the test tomorrow. At least we havent been trying and then found out - Thats the way i see it, we now know and can get the help we need.

Good luck and stay positive x

Did you find anything out? I am going to have my blood checked again this month to see if anything changes. If not I want to start Clomid asap.

Did you find anything out? I am going to have my blood checked again this month to see if anything changes. If not I want to start Clomid asap.

Had the blood taken today, but cant get a appointment with the DR until next week. Will update when i find out some news x

hey darling,

I can relate. whilst I dont know if I am ovulating or not, my gynae has said I have PCOS and that i'll likely need 'help' conceiving.. the only things i can suggest is healthy diet, exercise and try to keep positive and not stress.

I know its easier said then done... you know if you ever want to talk then feel free to PM me... I hope you're okay darling.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->