Really sad:(

Well thats the the thing, I eat pretty darn healthy, am at a very healthy weight for my age and height and, if anything I exercise too much:blush: as I am a runner. I am NOT underweight by any means, but consider myself very healthy... That is why this whole process is so frusterating. I swear I have done everything 'right'!!

I'm very sorry you're having such a hard time. But there's so much that can be done these days so try not to worry too much. One thought though: You say if anything you exercise too much. Maybe you do? Too much exercise can indeed keep you from ovulating so I'm wondering if it'd be worth switching to a more gentle regime for a few months to see if it helps?

i to was not ovulating i also had an xray and found my right tube was blocked and also had pcos they started me on clomid and metformin for the pcos im now on my first cycle of ivf/icsi after ttc 14yrs hope u get it sorted soon

aww :( so sorry. least hopefully you can move forward when you're ready. hope you manage to stay positive xxxxxxx

Oh I'm so sorry! Try not to let yourself get too down, afterall you know what the problem is now! I know so many women try for years before even finding out what the issue is. Try not to worry too much, I just know you are going to have a baby someday! My sister had a litany of reproductive problems from PCOS (she lost one ovary) and was told she wasn't ovulating from her remaining one. Doctors said she would never have children and that was when she was 26! At 32 she has a 5 year old girl and a 3 year old boy! Don't give up hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->