Really sensitive to sun light

J

Jade--x

The last few months my eyes have been really sensitive to sunlight..I can't leave any indoors without my sunglasses on - Even when its not that sunny :nope: I'm making an appointment to see my opticians as soon as I'm back home next week but with the sun being so bright at the minute I'm really struggling even with sunglasses. Has anyone else had this? Its come all of a sudden and is getting worse :/

Defo see your optician as soon as possible...have you noticed any other changes in your eyes?

Are your pupils dilated more than usual?

I know how you feel my pupils are permanently dilated, I have to wear dark glasses all year round no matter what the weather...booo

I've never noticed to be honest hun I'll definitely be looking tomorrow. Apart from it being painful I've not really noticed anything else.

I've made an appointment for next week I'm hoping its not anything serious or its something correctable.x

sudden changes in your sensitivity to light can be a symptom of an infection sometimes, I know people with very light coloured eyes can be more sensitive to light.

If you are finding things painful I'd try to get to a Dr tomorrow to get the ball rolling, if its something they cannot diagnose they can get you a referral to an eye clinic asap.

I'm on holiday at the minute and don't get back until next week but I already had an appointment for something unrelated with my GP as soon as I'm back so I'll ask her about it then and see what she says. She might just say go to the opticians but like you say it could just be an infection. They have been itchy but I just put that down to my hayfever with me being in a field :dohh: x

Stress, infections and lack of sleep as some causes, best advice is to see your doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->