really starting to worry

coolbabe843

Reaction score
I am 19 weeks and I still havent felt any for sure movement...sometimes I think I do but its not enough to make me sure...anyone else?

Same. Sometimes I think its him, but I can't really tell yet. I'm a FTM too, so I don't even really know what it's supposed to feel like lol.

I bet u have felt subtle movemenrs but not sure....

Iv felt lots of not 100% sures and about 5 certain jolts ...

Depends on lots of different reasons tho i wouldnt worry i kno its easy to say
I have my doppler so i hear baby on it kickin

I would try not to worry. I didn't feel any definite movements until I was 19w 6 days. My doctor assured me that that was common, especially for first pregnancies. I've only had regular movements for the past couple of weeks (I'm 25 weeks now).

First time around I didn't feel anything until nearer 21 weeks, please don't worry. I also had an anterior placenta so that cushioned it

Second time around and I've been feeling stuff from about 17 weeks but I know now what it feels like :)

I wonder if your busy in general ? I notice when we are busy we don't notice when baby is kicking until they are almost full term and really jabbing legs and hands out there...this time though i have anterior placenta so won't feel much but I still do when he gets round the sides of it
It is very subtle and light, and I think that's where ftm aren't so sure, you think a kick is a kick but it really can feel just like wind or bubbles at first
Xx

With my first pregnancy, I had anterior placenta and felt baby move probably a handful times throughout the whole pregnancy. It was nerve wrecking lol now pregnant with my second and again have anterior placenta ggrrrr. Haven't felt the baby yet :(

As others have said, you probably have an anterior placenta! Don't worry!

i have an anterior placenta have been feeling her very obviously since 18 weeks. She can be felt on the outside as well.

i think it depends on her position and size/mothers weight and placenta placement too.

I have an anterior placenta I can feel her now at 22 weeks but only if she kicks low or high or either side she is sat right behind my placenta I didn't start feeling her till after 20-21 weeks

I bought a doppler from a friend and I found the heartbeat so it puts me at ease!

Yeah, maybe you have an anterior placenta? I had one with my last pregnancy, and it was a long time before I felt anything strong. With my DD, I felt consistent movement a lot earlier. Glad everything seems to be okay in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->