Really struggling :(

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
Im just 34 weeks, 4 weeks today til my induction and im struggling to cope. I have bipolar and always knew from the start that things would be tough towards the end for me.

My anxiety is through the roof, not helped by my cons who's just come back from 5m off sick and thrown up all the plans.

Im miserable, angry, fed up, so tired, anxious about babys movements (she doesnt move much, i sometimes can only tell by watching my tummy, i cant feel her) isolated, you name it and im it :wacko:. Im fed up of being the only person who knows if the baby is ok, such pressure.

Im sick of taking 24 tablets a day, and still feeling like shite. Theyre becoming a chore and make me feel sick. :cry:

Ive just had enough, and i know im fortunate, im sick of reminding myself that. :cry:

The GD doesnt help either, i end up in hot sweats from eating the wrong things. Its just awful. And shes a big baby, and im struggling physicallly. Whinge over :(

Big hugs! I suffer from anxiety too and pregnancy seems to aggravate it :( Not long to go now, although it doesn't feel like it! xxxx

Sorry you are feeling so crap. Pregnancy can be tough enough without a whole bunch of other variables chucked in to complicate and worsen things. But you are still here and coping although it might not feel like it sometimes. I hope you have someone lovely you can talk to about it and for now, here some hugs. Oh poo, I can't find the right emotithingy. Well, I am sending thoughts anyway. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: for you hun sorry your having such a pants time just keep in mind that at the end of it you will have your gorgeous baby to cuddle with :) xx

Thank you. My DH is brilliant, he really is. He puts up with so much from me. And hes so excited too. Im just so ready not to be pregnant!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->