Really stupid question . . .

fizz_gig

Reaction score
Hi, its me again!

As you may realise I'm all new to this pregnancy lark and haven't a clue what I'm doing.

I've got a really stupid question -

when you say how many weeks pregnant you are do you say the number of weeks since ovulation or since first day of las period?

My last period started on 26th Aug and I'm guessing I ovulated around 9th Sept.

So am I 2 weeks or 4 weeks pregnant?

Sorry for being thick.
Fizz

You count it as the first day of your last period.

Ooh I think the first day of my last period was the 26th August so you'll be the same as me. I'm 4 weeks pregnant even though really the baby is only 2 weeks.

Silly isn't it.

Congratulations

Cx

Thanks!

Cheers for sorting me out!

Wow - fingers crossed - all goes well with both our pregnancies and we both give birth on 2nd June

fizz :D

Its exciting isn't it.

How you feeling?

Cx

Really really excited!!!!

Just got married too and about to move house - so has been a hectic few months.

Also found out my sisters pregnant - so it'll be good to go through it together.

I've got really sore boobs and have felt constantly bloated foe 2 weeks.
It looks like I'm pregnant - even though I know you don't show till a lot later - its just because I'm so bloated my stomach has doubled in size with air/water

I want to run round telling everyone - but daren't as feel its too soon and a lot can happen in the next 2 months - so don't want to jinx anything.

How about you?

Congratulations to you both on your BFB. Baby glue to you both. I find the first tri quite stressful, until you have that first scan at 12 wks and get to see babs for the first time. My first scan is on Monday so I'm aliitle nervous. I've been really tired and feeling really sick, only just started to wear off. I just hope its not twins.

my husband was a twin - was speaking to his mum - she had morning sickness for 51/2 months. And after she gave birth she was smaller than she was before she was pregnant because she'd been so sick and hadn't eaten much in first 5 months!

Heres hoping for twins one day then!!! :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS Fizz_gig!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Wishing you a healthy & happy pregnancy! xx

hi hun you work it out from the first day of last period so i think i am about 6 weeks pregnant not sure as i havent had a period since miscarriage good luck spunky xxxxx

Just wanted to put my congratulations hun.

All the very best. Take Care.

Jen Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->