Really TMI but dont know what to think please help..

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
So i got that feeling in my bum that i had to use the restroom Number 2 :haha:

So i went to go and i had constipation, i still feel like i havent finished going.. but anyways toward the back of my lady parts kinda buy the Va J J hole feels like something is going to fall out.. lol

Im pretty sure this is just REALLY bad constipation but im not sure so has this happened to any of you??

Could it be piles hun??

I know they come from your bum, but that's quite close to your va jay jay!!

well i think what i was feeling was the pressure of trying to push out my "number 2" lol... and it was like the space between the Va J J and butt

i dont feel it anymore though now that im laying down in bed...

TMI
I sometimes find that if it won't come out, putting a finger into my fluff and "manually" pushing it out helps. I'm stuggling to poop these days without a little assitance lol feels like my bum muslces have given up! lol

lol this is the first bad time i have had as far as potting goes. time for applejuice or fiber or something :haha:

TMI
I sometimes find that if it won't come out, putting a finger into my fluff and "manually" pushing it out helps. I'm stuggling to poop these days without a little assitance lol feels like my bum muslces have given up! lol

hehehehe gill, looving your honesty right there lol :) thanks btw for ur homeopathy tips - took ur advice introduced 1 thing, then another two weeks later xx

heheh its great hiding behind a keyboard! :haha: I couldn't imagine actually saying that to anyone in person!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->