Really uncomfortable movements!

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
I didnt get these with the girls, sometimes when he shifts it is so low down and intense that i swear it feels like my cervix is doing something.

Makes me wince!

If i hadn't had a scan last week idthink he was breech.

Anyone else get movementslike this?

Some days it feels like shes pressing down so hard she will pop right out there and them,Almost feels like a cervix spasum.

Yup I have these too!!

Especially earlier when DH was talking to her.

Think it could maybe be her moving her head?

If I have to walk at a time when it's bad then it's very hard! I worry she'll fall out! (If only it was that easy! Lol)

Could be,I didnt have this before,Like you if i hadnt of had a scan Friday i would of swore it was her feet!

I think i read in women who have previous children that the cervix can be more sensitive so may explain the feeling.

Dont make it feel any better though,Ick!!

It concerns me a little, like if I pushed down a bit it feels like it would do something.

It must just be the cervix being over sensitive. The next 7 weeks will be interesting, it already makes my leg twitch when he does ut.

Yes! It's a very unusual feeling almost feels like a sort of electric pulse in top of cervix, sorry can't explain any better..But I know exactly what you mean!

Yep I know what u mean, im getting it now and had it all evening, im not sure if baby is breech or head down, will find out tomoz at midwife app

Sounds like a headbutt/kick/punch to the cervix. My boy headbangs on my cervix like he's at a rock concert :haha: and it feels like I'm being stabbed! It hurts SO BAD! I swore I was dialating or something - nope - just his big head hitting me lol

Too funny I find this because it just happened to me for the first time. I think he was pushing against my ribs with his feet and it felt like his head was about to pop right out. Still not as uncomfortable as when it feels like they are scratching your cervix with their fingernails.

Too funny I find this because it just happened to me for the first time. I think he was pushing against my ribs with his feet and it felt like his head was about to pop right out. Still not as uncomfortable as when it feels like they are scratching your cervix with their fingernails.

OUCH! i don't think i've had that happen - but it sounds super painful!

"lightening." My baby boy was transverse at my 34 week apt, but I am positive he flipped b/c he has been kicking/punching my cervix and holy crap. It hurts so bad. It is like a shock and it stops me in my tracks. Last night I was having Braxton Hicks too, which I never got with my first DS. I have 4 weeks from today until my c section. I'm interested to see how I make it! lol

"lightening." My baby boy was transverse at my 34 week apt, but I am positive he flipped b/c he has been kicking/punching my cervix and holy crap. It hurts so bad. It is like a shock and it stops me in my tracks. Last night I was having Braxton Hicks too, which I never got with my first DS. I have 4 weeks from today until my c section. I'm interested to see how I make it! lol

I've been having BH since about 20 weeks. I don't think they indicate anything labor wise unfortunately

This baby is doing it, yesterday he did a complete turn and I was nearly in tears. other times it feels like he is trying to push a leg or arm out my cervix! I never had pains like this with Oliver. MW said its because the placenta is at the back, but I know yours is at the front Kala so I think she was lying!

Yup that's the sweet babies grinding heads, arms or whatever directly on your cervix. My babies LOVE doing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->