Really unwell :(

Kirstlou21

Reaction score
So I told my boss i was pregnant and she was very supportive, I was really unwell at work so the doctor signed me off for 3 weeks, it's been 2 and I have got worse !! He thinks I may have chronic fatigue, I've spent just 2 days in 2 weeks out of Bed, feeling nauseous and being sick. To top it off I think I have some kind of flu/virus and I'm full of cold coughing up fleghm and blood , my stomach is caving in and rumbling from no food which is worrying me being 9wks preg but food is disgusting to me at the minute and I keep bringing it up. What would anyone advice taking as I know I can't have OTC stuff but don't feel human enough to go to the doctor. I have my first midwife appointment this week and I'm worried I'm going to miss it !! Feel awful !! x

You definitely need a dr ASAP!! The sooner you get there the sooner you will feel better! They could give you meds for the nausea which will hopefully help you eat and get nutrients for u and baby and ur immune system..... I live on carbs , crackers, chips, bread, granola bars, dry cereal, it's all that stays down..... I can't eat much at a time ...or I get sick too.... My nausea is horrid, dr prescribed reglan and zofran ...... It sucks the life out of you, I have 2 children and there are days I can barely lift my head off the pillow without the world spinning and a migraine and vomiting :/ hoping the next few wks brings good health and no more morning/24/7 sickness!!! Feel better !

Also don't be afraid to go in for iv fluids. I had to do that twice with dd. you will feel a lot better after. Don't let yourself get dehydrated

I turned 6 weeks yesterday and m/s hit hard. I couldn't even keep water down. I vomited 5 times and the thought of eating anything turned my stomach. I never felt this way with dd. I don't like taking anything OTC especially in the first trimester so I'm so happy I found Sea-Bands! You wear them on your wrists and they put pressure on an acupressure point that relieves nausea. Works like a charm! Haven't felt nauseous or vomited since and I have an appetite! I highly recommend them! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->