Really upset.. need someone to talk to.

I tested on the day I was due and it was negative. But I'm now 3 days late..

So I'm thinking I'll do another test tommorow, and if still negative, in about 2-3 days time I'll test using a first response test incase it picks up lower hcg levels.

I'm going away for the week on 23rd so after I've come back, if still no period then I'll ask for a blood test to be done.

What gets me is that I've been cramping on and off on random days for the past week, maybe more.. yet no period whatsoever.

have you tried the first response test!!

I saw it advertised on TV!!! I was like.... WOW!!! lol!!

Haha, I haven't yet no but I'm going to tescos in a bit so I might have a look around for one :) I've heard they're really good. Something like you can test 5 days before your period I think? Hehe, they sound cool.

yep thats it.... do it do it!!! :)
As Ive said before though tescos was good for me!! :) BFP day before period due and it was eve time :)

Good luck hun!!

Was that a tescos own brand for early detection?

Thanks for the luck :)

Ooohhh! Do you remember how much that is?

Ooohh lovely and cheap :D Thank you, I'll have a good look out for one of those.

Thanks for all the luck girls :D

I'm really hoping this is it *fingers and toes crossed*

:hug:

Nope still negative and still no period lol. Is it still too early to pick it up?!

I logged in and saw your entry.. i have totally experienced the same thing in baby negotiations too. I'm bringing my husband round to the idea but he is so so so so stubborn- i dont think men realise how strong the desire and drive to have kids is..

You will get it figured out by talking loads and giving him loads of time to think and figure out what he wants too..

I'm sure you will get your:bfp: soon when you are both on board and happy with the decision

Dont be sad!!!

Hiya :)

Thanks for the reply.

We spoke the other day and he's happy to ttc now :happydance: So this is our first month of trying and we're hoping for a bfp, since this is my 4th day of my period not being here so far.

It was sweet because we have this noticeboard thing where we write the shopping down and the other day I wrote on it 'I want a baby' and he's gone and changed it so it says 'We want a baby' It really touched me :cloud9:

But yeah, I don't think men realize the true desire for a woman to have a child.. I guess it's hard for them because they can't properly believe it until they see the scan.

Hiya :)

Thanks for the reply.

We spoke the other day and he's happy to ttc now :happydance: So this is our first month of trying and we're hoping for a bfp, since this is my 4th day of my period not being here so far.

It was sweet because we have this noticeboard thing where we write the shopping down and the other day I wrote on it 'I want a baby' and he's gone and changed it so it says 'We want a baby' It really touched me :cloud9:

But yeah, I don't think men realize the true desire for a woman to have a child.. I guess it's hard for them because they can't properly believe it until they see the scan.

That is soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

I know!! It made me want to cry soo much, I really wasn't expecting it! Bless him :) Made me feel so good inside.

Hi Lyrah.

I just wanted to wish you luck on trying for a baby. I just wanted to say that I understand were you are coming from with your mum. I was 18 when I fell pregnant, I was still living at home and very naive, my son wasn't planned. I was terrified of what my mum and Dad would think, so for the first 28 weeks of my pregnancy I didn't tell them, I hid it. Eventually I was forced into telling them by my boyfriends parents. They were genuinely devastated at first but then after the initial shock they were both amazing. My mum came with me to my appointments, took me shopping etc and my dad made sure I was always ok. My mum was with me when I gave birth and my Dad was just outside in the corridor. I'm sure once your mum comes around to the idea it'll all be ok :)
Also I just wanted to say that, yes 18 is very young to have a child but like I said I was 18 when I had my son and yes it was hard but I think it's hard for most parents whatever your age. I do not feel like I have missed out on anything, nothing at all because I have got the greatest gift in the world my son, the things he does gives me more joy and happiness than what I am "supposed" to be doing at my age (according to other people). As for education I still went out an did it, my son was not a hindrance to me, if anything he made me more determined to better myself. Sorry to rant on... but can you people who make comments on young parents tell me what exactly have I missed out on? I wouldn't trade my life for anybody elses.
So Lyrah, you do what is in your heart and I really hope you soon will be expecting the greatest gift in the world.

Laura
x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back