Really upset.. need someone to talk to.

Awww thanks for that hun!! It means a lot that you understand the position I'm in and everything. I have decided that if this is my month (which I hope it is), I'm going to get my mum a little card saying something like 'Grandchild on the way' or something like that.. so she can see it's a positive thing and not a negative thing. I think once she realizes I'm happy about it and that I've assured her that I'm going to be okay, she will be okay with it too. I guess she's just scared of me not having the chance to do things for myself etc. But I feel the same as you with that and I think the most amazing gift is a child and nothing will stop me feeling that way. It wouldn't ruin anything for me either.. things may be delayed for a little while but that doesn't matter. My child will be my first priority and my top priority and I will do everything in order to support him/her and give it everything it needs. I truely think this is something I was born to do and I hope I can be the best mum I can possibly be to my child.

xxx

Awww thanks for that hun!! It means a lot that you understand the position I'm in and everything. I have decided that if this is my month (which I hope it is), I'm going to get my mum a little card saying something like 'Grandchild on the way' or something like that.. so she can see it's a positive thing and not a negative thing. I think once she realizes I'm happy about it and that I've assured her that I'm going to be okay, she will be okay with it too. I guess she's just scared of me not having the chance to do things for myself etc. But I feel the same as you with that and I think the most amazing gift is a child and nothing will stop me feeling that way. It wouldn't ruin anything for me either.. things may be delayed for a little while but that doesn't matter. My child will be my first priority and my top priority and I will do everything in order to support him/her and give it everything it needs. I truely think this is something I was born to do and I hope I can be the best mum I can possibly be to my child.

xxx

Hi Lyrah.

I hope I was of some help. I think that's a good idea about the card thing. I really wouldn't worry though. Like I said I dreaded telling my parents and like your mum they probably worried that I was missing out on things but as soon as they got their heads around it, they supported me 100% and they love being grandparents and adore my son. I always think that there are worse things that young people can do in theirs lives.
I really hope it's your month Lyrah. Goodluck and please keep me updated on how it goes with your mum, i'm sure she will back you 100%.

Laura

x x x x

Thank youuu :hugs:

I will keep you updated :D

xxx

I feel really low :cry:

I knew it was too good to be true :dohh:

Hi chick, just wanted to send you :hugs: Your time will come - try not to stress :hugs:

:hugs::hugs:

Thanks for the hugs girls.

I know my time will come but for some reason it's blocked into my head that it won't and that I'll never be pregnant. I don't even know why, because that's a very silly thought. I guess I'm so worked up about wanting to be pregnant that I'm paranoid that it's never going to happen for me because it seems too good to be true. :(

I really wasn't expecting this, I was so sure I was.. :hissy:

:hugs:

Off on holiday to my mums tommrow for the week as it's my birthday on wednesday so just thought I'd say bye to you all!
Good luck with all the BD'ing, keep it up! I want to see some BFP's when I get back!

Take care all

xxxx
:hugs:

I have alot of the same feelings as you do. I was happy to see that I am not the only one with those feelings. Until I found this site, I thought I was the only who was going crazy for wanting to have a baby! :) Well I would love to chat sometime.

Hey girls!

I'm back from holiday. :)

How are you all? Any BFP's yet?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly